NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All I can say is awesome. Sylvia. Those are unpredictable times. Love unexpected stuff like that though my heart needs a warning. Wow! :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA How cool is that?

What a cute story!  I wonder what Michael was doing in Margate?  Any thoughts... concert tour?

Diane

Hi Sylvia,  What a cute story!!!!  Since we're sharing about 10 yrs ago my girlfriend and her husband I have known for over 30 yrs,told me about here cruise she went on to Mexico.  She said there was this cute guy on the cruise they sat with him at dinner and he would gamble very late at nite and she said so nice and had a great sense of humor!  the last night on the ship he go off in Mexico she said he had his guitar and sat around singing .  She said he had such a great voice. She then said it wasMichael Bolton I flipped out she really had no idea who he was!! I still tease her about it!

Eileen from Upstate NY  xx 

You have got to be kidding Eileen??? You mean she didn't recognize Michael 10 years ago? Or was it 30 years ago? That is a funny story for sure!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Eileen that really is a funny story and just as well it was none of us that were on the cruise or poor Michael would have been jumping overboard to get away from us !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia and Eileen, thanks so much for sharing your chance meetings stories. Now why doesn't that happen to fans, meeting Michael by chance like that? I remember on the previous forum, there was a thread to that effect but not a lot of entries on it... Well anyway, thanks again for sharing girls. Eileen, it's nice to have you around on a more regular basis! Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Wow! Eileen. Your awesome story. Is she luck on that cruise or what? Awesome. Love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

OMG...love that story Sylvia.....those are the moments that make up life!!! No planning...just happening!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Will have to find out more about that story when I am down at my nieces and see if there was a conversation or if it was just "hi" as he passed Michael on his skateboard !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

SO SORRY all !!!!   I have just lost my review and this crazy cryptic part showed up!!!!!!! OMG..........beyond bizarre!!!!!!!! I WILL be back....sorry!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I am ROFL laughing with all your responses!!!!!!!!! Ryan says he is glad I am laughing and not crying......well...that is next!!!!!!!!! OMG......

Now I have to use my memory...............@&$^#(&@^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob.

Hi Kathy,

We'll be waiting :)

I have been away a few days and just catching up again and I love reading the impatience of these ladies as well LOL!

I must admit whilst I was away I was thinking about the charity event

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service