NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There are no words to describe that review so I am just going to say thanks Kathy for making that whole day come alive and allowing me to share something so beautiful with you and with Tom and Ashley - thanks Kathy  !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome meeting Clint East&Nick Jonas. Darn. Wow! Awesome. Sounds like an awesome event to me. I'm glad for all of you. Sounds like the golf events I've been to in palm Springs in 06, 07,&08. It's pretty easy to get to speak with Michael at those as Robin knows from the golf event in Connecticut. I had a cast on&didn't get an autograph--not even friends. LOL I'm kidding. i didn't care about autographs but I'm glad since Ashley had to have a cast on that she got it autographed. This might sound stupid but what color was hers? I think mine was blue. No kidding. Cases are various colors these days. :)))) boltonnut from L. A. CA
Dang. I can't write. I guess I'm rushing. I meant Eastwood and casts not cases. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Robin from Ca, your cast was blue? Yes but light blue or dark blue? lol That's weird, I would think it was standard white, because that would be easier to get signed. Well, you learn stuff every day! Have a great day Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I could be wrong about the color. I'll ask my brother-in-law but I sware someone said it was blue. LOL

OMG Kathy, that must have been the Best Bolton Adventure you guys have ever had!!!!!  I am so thrilled that you all met Clint, Nick Jonas, the band members and especially Michael!!!!   I am so happy for all of you, but especially for Ashley!!!!  So Glad Tom won something too....very cool!!!!   Looking forward to all the pictures!!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

Helena, Love just how you called Clint Eastwood Clint. Like yawl are buds or something. :)))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL Robin!!!  You didn't know that Clint and I are old friends?!?!  How I wish!!!!  My Dad was a big fan of his and loved many of his classic films, so I have always loved Clint too!!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

Hi Kathy,what a nice review of your meeting with our Capt. Jack Sparrow!LOL! I´m so happy that you all had a special moment with Michael,specially Ashley.Thank you for sharing it .Take care : ) Silvia PS

Oh I'll bet our Ashley has a new crush on someone else:)! One of the JO BRO's...Nick Jonas! It's a wonder Michael shared her with anyone, because he seems to adore his Ashley:)!  WOW, Clint Eastwood, too! What a Memory:)!

Thanks Again Kathy for such a wonderful adventure!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Mary....oh my...Ashley has good taste in young men and well.....seasoned men as well!!! She had her eye on one young man during the silent auction....oh my!! Right Ashley?....lol!!!! Oh how we laughed!!!!  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy I drove up to the bay area but the hotel gave my handicapped room to someone else so we drove on and stopped at a rest stop in Willows Calif. and slept for a couple of hours and on we went. We got home at about 7:00pm on Monday and I was not feeling good at all and it was just today that I was able to crawl out of bed and do a little shopping. I did email the lady from Intel who took some pictures of Ashley with Nick and maybe even Clint and she will be emailing me pics tonight or tomorrow and I will send them on to you. I do have a bunch of picture from all of the other concerts and I will start posting tomorrow when I feel a little better. I will never again go without a nights sleep, I promise that. Thank you and thank your wonderful husband for putting up with my senior moments and Ashley says she really really misses Bob and Kathy. Peace & Love Dad & Ashley
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service