NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Love the pictures Tom!!! I don't even remember anyone taking the one of all 3 of us!!! It's lovely!! Talk about senior moments!! Glad you both arrived home safely. Can't wait to see the photos with Nick and Ashley and maybe Clint also!! Boy....thinking back...we should have had our cameras at our side ALL day. Oh well.....always another time! HI Ashley!!!! We miss you too Ashley. Miss your comment..."I am sooooo excited!" :))))))))))  We sure were very excited weren't we????? And boy did we have fun at "the scene of the crime" at hole 10!!!!!! LOL Take care sweetie and I will send you some photos also of our Michael!!!

til next time Ashley :)

goodnight......
Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oh Tom thank you sooooooooooooo much for those pictures......you don't know what one of them means to me but I will tell you the one of the three of you is going to be framed and I may just sit it beside the one I've got of her husband .......absolutely fantastic pictures Tom and thanks so much for sharing them !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL.....Wee One....hey you get to bed!!! Don't you have an early morning appt?????? :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for sharing Tom. Love the pic of you guys at the table..AWWWWWWWW that's a keeper for sure. I saved it on the computer already!!LOL

Thanks again, so glad you all had fun.  Miss Ashley must have had the time of her life!! Great for her!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Tom, thanks for your comment. That was a lot of adventures crammed into 2 days, wasn’t it? Now I do hope you get some pictures of Ashley with Clint, did you get to talk to him? I’m really happy for you and Ashley that the night was so special and memorable. Tom, that was so sweet of you to get something for Kathy! Well take good care of yourself Tom, get your well-deserved rest and thank you for sharing your great memories with all of us. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I think your “senior moments” might have to do more with milage than anything and it goes to show the lengths you’ll go to, to make your daughter happy, God bless you Tom!

Thanks Ashley & Tom, for sharing your pictures here with Us...I too can hardly wait to see you Ashley with Nick....You are a very lucky girl to have a Dad that will go to the end of the Earth to see you Smile:)! It's just Amazing!  I'm glad you & Kathy are friends,

she seems to be a very nice lady:)!  So let's see if you had to count them, how many kisses have you got from Michael...LOL!

He is a kind and wonderful man who charms Us all with his Music & Love!

Have a Great Day:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Get well soon, there, Tom. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Tom, Well what kind of hotel gives away a reserved room to another person?!?  Glad you found another place so you can rest a bit!!  Thanks for sharing the pictures!!  You guys look so great sitting together....made me wish I was there with all of you!!  Ashley looks so happy and beautiful!!!  Hope you feel better soon Tom!!  Love, Helena...xx...

Kathy:

Wow!  What a review!  Well worth the wait!  I was up last night to read it, but didn't have time to respond until now.  I want you to know I went to bed last night thinking I was in the middle of that hug between you and Michael!  I slept very soundly!  I have decided that I will fly to CA for the next event you are attending!  LOL!  Sounds like you all had a wonderful time, not only together, but with Michael, Nick, Clint, and all...!  I have not had the privilege of meeting Tom and Ashley, but I am so happy for them!  It is so good to know the special care and attention that Michael gives his faithful followers and true fans like no other.  Just an amazing time for all of you.  Thank you for sharing all the intricate details and making me feel like I was a part of it.  I appreciate it!

Diane

Thank you Diane :)  LOL....about the hug!!!! My oh my....what a moment!!!! AAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Kathy all I can say AMAZING! Thanks so much for your wonderful review!!!

Eileen from Upstate NY

Thanks Eileen...glad you enjoyed it :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service