NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Her birthday (Ashley's that is)is January 13th. Boltonnut from L. A. CA 
Hey Robin R, I know sweetie, I double-checked. Our wee friend is very good at reminding us of birthdays so I knew I wouldn't have to worry about it. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Hi Tom, I want to thank you for sharing your videos, sounds like you and Ashley were having a great time! For those who want to know, in order, the videos are “Rock me baby” from Modesto in April, “Nessun dorma” & “The prayer” from Mountain Winery, “Make you feel my love” (possibly from Mountain Winery also) and “To love somebody” from Saratoga in August. I love the name of your channel Tom, very fitting! :D Take care Tom and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie. I don't keep up as much with the birthday thread as I do this one. I have enough with the one. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Wow Tom, lots of video's to watch!!  I know what I'll be doing this weekend....LOL!!!  I'm at work now, so it will see these later!!!

Hugs,

Helena...xx...

I just watched "To Love Somebody"!!! As always it was Beautiful! I love it when Michael just stops ands says....There's More!

He sooo needs to come back to Ky:)! Thanks Tom & Ashley for sharing your treasures:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Tom, the videos are just amazing!!! I like the name you use, superdad!!!!! ;-)

And happy to read about that happiness, you and Ashley deserve it!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

Im not sure if I posted or not but I now have tickets to St Charles MO 3 rd row as well as Branson MO 2 nd row so it looks like we will be going on another great adventure to see the Wonderful Michael Bolton and his Magical Band, Whoopee for us But we are also going to Mt Sterling Il to my ancestors burial places and to see my 88 year old aunt in Joliet IL. I am looking forward to going back that way for a few days. We will keep everyone posted. Dad & Ashley
Awesome, Tom. Be safe traveling. Boltonnut from L. A. CA&come back with reviews, please? Thanks.

I'm thrilled for Ashley....I almost went to Branson myself but it's not doable for me.. Have a great time!

Robin in MD :)

How fun for Ashley!!! What happened to South Dakota Tom? I know Michael will look forward to seeing "my friend Ashley"!!! Let me know about your next hug and kiss Miss Ashley!!!! LOL Let us know if Michael has any duet partners show up!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy I was able to get good seats in South Dakota but the venue would not let me park her chair and let her walk to her seat so I said no to them. For Ashley, MB is what the trip is for but for me it is to help my cousin and hook up her security system which I sent her and go to the grave sites and of course it helps that MB will be in the area too. Love you guys. Dad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service