NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting this great article, Gail!

Anna (in MO)

Thanks again Gail

Love Dianna xxx

Gail:

Thank you for the great articles.  I appreciate all that you do for us and for these opportunities to read and learn more about Michael.

Thanks...

Diane

Hey Gail,

This is a Great Article...you go girl, your keeping up with Michael just fine for all of us:)! I commend you for your hard work!

To me all of Michael's songs have meaning to me, the 1st one that I heard him sing was "How am I supposed to live without you" and a friend of mine was dying of Cancer, and I heard this song and cried like a baby for her husband! She was Meg's one and only babysitter!

Then came "The Dock of the Bay" and OMG I really got hooked!!! The Rest Is History! I enjoy anything this man sings:)! And so does Meg....

Have A Great Day:)!

Hi Gail, thank you for sharing such a beautifully rich and insightful article! It sounds like this writer really cared about what Michael said, a wonderful read! Thank you so much for posting it, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for both articles Gail!!

Helena..xx.

Hi everyone, The next concert on MB's tour is  at  The Family Arena, St. Charles, MO tomorrow, Thurs, 10/6/2011. As always if you are going, please report back to us here with your reviews and pics etc. 

Have fun if you are attending!

Robin in MD :) 

Want to say to Tom and Ashley to have an absolute "blast" tonight at the concert in St. Charles and also too for the 8th at Branson - have fun guys and don't forget to scream Ashley nor to grab another "smacker" from Michael !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I agree Wee One, hope Tom and Ashley have a great time with Michael at both shows!!!!  :)

Helena...xx...

Lafayette man proposes during Michael Bolton concert

It may have taken 20 years, but, on Tuesday, a local couple decided they wanted to spend their lives together in spectacular style – getting engaged on stage and in front of thousands at singer Michael Bolton's Lafayette concert.

At first it seemed like a typical date night for Christie Landry – go to the Bolton concert with her boyfriend, Kyle Vidrine, and enjoy the front-row seats. But the tickets weren't the only surprise Vidrine had in store.

It was midway through the concert when Vidrine was called from his seat to go check on the sound equipment. For the chief engineer for Town Square Media, which operates area radio stations, this was not necessarily out of the ordinary, so Landry said she thought nothing of it.

What Vidrine was really doing, though, was getting ready to ask Landry the most important question of her life, for her hand in marriage.

“I was nervous,” Vidrine said about being whisked back stage in preparation for the proposal. “I didn’t want to forget the speech I had written out.”

As Vidrine nervously waited back stage, Bolton, the legendary soft-rock crooner, stopped between songs to address the crowd. As the house lights went up, he called Vidrine’s name, saying he had a special surprise for Landry, calling her to the stage.

The two met on the stage, and, Vidrine said, as he bent to one knee, the crowd roared in anticipation of the question – and its answer.

Bolton was in on the surprise and was, in fact, holding the ring so Landry wouldn't notice it in Vidrine’s pocket. The singer handed the now-groom-to-be the ring as the newly engaged couple celebrated the moment the cheers of the Heymann Performing Arts Center crowd.

“I wanted to propose on stage,” Vidrine said Wednesday.

When asked about his speech to his new fiancé, Vidrine said even though the two have only been dating for seven months, the marriage has been a long time coming.

Landry said the two Lafayette residents dated for a year when they were in their teens, some 20 years ago, but they eventually went separate ways and lost touch as the years went by.

She said it was only after separation from their most recent relationships that the two connected again, with Vidrine saying he found his former flame on Facebook.

“We started off as friend this time,” Landry said.

But Vidrine said that soon changed. “We just clicked,” he added.

Vidrine said just months into the relationship he knew he wanted to marry Landry, so be began planning the grand gesture that unfolded Tuesday night.

Using work contacts, Vidrine said he was able to make contact with Bolton and set up the concert proposal. Without Landry knowing, he said he told friends and family of his plan and discretely brought them to the concert.

After Landry said yes, she was greeted to dozens of her friends and family members congratulating her as they rushed to the front row.

“It was an OMG, OMG moment,” Landry said.

The two said they are thinking of a winter wedding next year but said there are no set plans yet.

For now, Landry said she wants to show off her ring for a few more weeks, glad that she and Vidrine found each other again.

Dear Gail,

This is sooo sweet, and Michael was a good sport about sharing the stage with this couple!

Definitely a night they will never ever 4-get:)!

Michael is such a gentleman:)!

Thanks for sharing!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

How beautiful

May their life together be blessed

Thanks for sharing Gail

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service