NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Anna,

Thanks for sharing your great adventure w/Michael:)! Cherish your Jack sparrow picture & the pic....I guess it's safe to say you are

flying high up in the sky on that magical Michael Cloud....LOL:)!  Enjoy!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Anna, OMG, that really sounds like you couldn’t have had a better concert! What an impressive setlist too, you were spoiled! Girl, after waiting this long for a concert in your area, who cares if you didn’t write all the songs exactly: you’ve given us exactly what we would have asked for: the musical highlightsand fan highlights! :D We were told Kelly’s last name is Levesque, it might even be Lévesque, that’s a common French name. Well thank you for sharing your great review Anna, I’m glad your local concert was everything you would have wished for! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

No, it's really Levesque. she's 100% american ;)

Thanks for letting me know what Kelly's last name was. I was just going by what it sounded like when Michael pronounced it. I've written it down now! LOL!! When she and Michael sang "The Prayer" it was awesome and definitely deserved the standing ovation that it received.

Happy I could share my thoughts with everyone here!

Anna (in MO)

Thank you so much Anna for a thrilling review!!!! I could feel your excitement word by word!!! What a set list you got girl!! Definitely jealous about Over the Rainbow....awwwwww....one day I will hear Michael sing that live :) Super that you got to the front of the stage for that is the BEST!!!! Great view up there isn't it???? LOL Thanks again Anna :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Anna!

Thanks sooo much for the review!!!!! A Jack Sparrow autographed photo?? I want that!!!! LOL!

Love,

Pilar

I was really surprised when I saw the photo at the merchandise booth!! I hope you can get one!!

Love ya,

Anna

Pilar, you can't have hers :)))))) you'll have to get a Jack Sparrow picture from somewhere. Just Kidding with you Pilar. I knew what you meant. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Had to tease you. Can't have Anna's.
Ashley&Tom, I'm glad yawl enjoyed yourselves at Thursday's concert. Sorry you're unable to attend tonight's concert due to illness, I take it. Get well soon. I can understand the disappointment of missing tonight's show. Sounds as if yawl had an awesome time&I'm glad. Kathy, thanks for their message. Neat you spoke with them. Hope&pray for USA concerts next year for all of us&for those overseas as well. The babe really has the stamina. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi, Anna

Thank you so much !!! Great review, and wonderful pics,

everything looks

like it was a fantastic night !

Take care

Mariu

Anna,

Thanks for a wonderful review, you had the best time we can tell!!
Here is your "Cloud" stay up on it as long as you can!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore

Hi everyone.....I just got a phone call from Ashley and Tom and they have asked me to post a very short review for them. They had a WONDERFUL and SUPER time at the concert on Thursday!!!!!! Ashley said Michael had to bend over a railing of some kind and give her "the special kiss"!!! Awwwww.........another home run for Miss Ashley!!!!!!!!! Good for you sweetie :)))) They said they had soooooo much fun at the stage for at least FIVE encore songs!!!!!!! Oh my.....they danced and danced!! It is necessary for Tom to physically support Miss Ashley at the stage as she is unable to stand alone.....so he got a WORKOUT and then some!!!! I know Ashley is very strong because I also helped support her at one concert while we rocked out at the stage :) Because of this Tom asked me to PLEASE send a message to Michael from Ashley informing him that it breaks their heart that they can't be at the concert tonight :/  Ashley was very concerned that Michael get this very special message from her......so Michael.....if you are out there lurking  ;)  Ashley misses you tonight!!!!! She also says HI to Milo and Tiffany and Cameron and the whole band and crew!!!! She says have a GREAT concert and thanks you again for a FABULOUS time at Thursday's concert!!!! Also....Ashley loves you Michael.... "as a friend" :)  She is sooooooo cute because she always tells me that her love is for "friendship" only. Now that is a one CLASSY young lady and I am proud to be your friend Miss Ashley!!!! Tom I hope you are feeling better real soon and get ready for next years concert series!!!! lol  It will be like running another marathon and like Thursday night all over again!!! Please take care the both of you :) You both are acting like Michael.....lots of traveling and performing!!!!! lol Get some good rest Tom and I will be calling you later  Ashley when you return home!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob  and Ashley and Tom Hayes :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service