NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Carla

When you come down from the cloud,

receive my gratitude for your great review......!

Take care

Mariu

Hi and welcome Carla

I really feel he gives us so very much

So pleased you had a great night :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Karla&welcome to the forum with all of us. I'm glad you were able to go to the show in Branson. Did you get to go up to the stage&shake hands&all that? Hope so but if not, it's all good. Seems as if you had an awesome time&I'm glad. Boltonnut from L. A. CA&thanks for your review.

Hello Carla,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your review.  I am here to give you your personal "Cloud 9"!!

You should try to stay up on it as long as possible.  Keep playing Michael's music and try to remember the night ........

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Cloud 9 idiom

Thank you Carla, And yes I think we all understand what you mean when you say that you can go on saying good things about Michael. He is a good person inside and very good looking. And I think if he didn't like his singing he wouldn't sing anymore.  But lucky for us he still does.

But when I see the pictures were he has fun with tennis, golf etc than I am glad for him and with his fam....than he has also great times. Would you? But is is nice to hear that the concert was great and beter than ever lol...

lots of love Jacqueline

Welcome Carla, I'm so glad you had a great time.  I have a friend that went that will post here and she told me the same thing in an email that it was one of the BEST shows she's seen too...He's the best, no one gives a better show!!!! Welcome and post often.  Did you get an pictures?

Robin in MD  :)

OMG OMG!!! JUST RETURNED HOME FROM SEEING MICHAEL IN ST CHARLES ON 10/6 AND BRANSON ON 10/8.I CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT ST CHARLES,HE WAS AWESOME,THE VENUE WAS GREAT,HE WAS IN SUCH A GREAT MOOD,PERFORMED SO FANTASTIC!!!!!HE WAS GOING BACK AND FORTH  ON STAGE TOUCHING HANDS,WE ALL GOT TO STAND AT THE STAGE,SECURITY WAS SO NICE,THEY DID NOT BOTHER US.HERE COMES THE GREAT PART,MY FRIEND AND I GOT (MEET AND GREET PASSES)OMG!!!!GOT TO MEET MICHAEL,HE IS AN AWESOME MAN,HE WAS SO VERY NICE,AND SOOOOO SEXY HOT!!!!!WOW,SORRY,GOT LITTLE EXCITED!!!!!WE HAD FRONT ROW TICKETS.

THEN ON TO BRANSON ON SATURDAY TO SEE HIM AT THE MANSION,FIRST OF WE HAD 2ND ROW,WHICH WAS GREAT,YOU COUKD ALMOST TOUCH THE STAGE.HE WAS AWESOME AS USUAL.THE ONLY DRAW BACK,YOU COULD NOT STAND,COULDNT MOVE NEAR STAGE,EVERYTIME YOU TRIED TO STAND AND CLAP,SOMEONE WAS SCREAMING"SIT DOWN.BUT MICHAEL WAS ON FIRE,HE NEVER LETS YOU DOWN,HE DID HAVE A GUEST SINGER,KELLY,BEAUTIFUL VOICE SHE HAD.WHAT A FABULOUS TRIP,THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey,

Wow I can feel your excitement!!  You are sooooo lucky girl about the St. Charles show to actually meet him!  Please tell us more about what that was like .....details.....we want details!!  I love those shows where you stay up at the stage and he keeps coming up to hold hands with everyone.  A little bit of heaven huh?

Here is a cloud for you Tracey, you will be on CLOUD 9 for a long time........

Joy

Thanks for the Cloud's Joy!!! They are adorable!

Robin in MD :)

That banner is adorable - great one Joy and I love seeing them !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Tracey, thanks for posting here. So glad to hear you had a great time at your two concerts. Meeting MB is always an added bonus.  Sounds like the energy level is very high at these shows which is so neat. I don't know how MB does it night after night!! Wow...  So glad you got to be at the sstage in St. Charles at least..

Thanks for posting your review. Feel free to post often!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for sharing your exciting concerts with us.

So pleased you got to meet him as well :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service