NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Tom for your lovely response and for all your responses to the comments for I have enjoyed reading them and I certainly have a smile on my face this morning and that is one reason I love coming in here over breakfast because I believe everybody's day should start with a smile - thanks Tom for making mine start with one !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Gosh Tom, sorry about your aches&pains. You tried. God bless you&Ashley. True you didn't get to make it Branson&that I'm sorry for but there's another time. Hang in there buddy. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Perhaps I'm not writing this right. Can't always get out what I want to say in writing but the thoughts are there. :) I can understand disappointments. Michael understands how you both try your best to persevere.
Thank you Robin Ashley doesnt always write things right either but it comes for hers and your Hearts and thats what counts. Bolton Love for you and yours. Dad & Ashley

Hi Tom

Sorry to hear about your aches and pain but I am so pleased Ashley had some great times with Michael

Thanks for shaing with us Tom

Love Dianna xxx

Thank you sweet Dianna Ashley is always reading your posts and telling me about you. She says you are very nice and I believe her. Bolton Love Dad & Ashley

Thank you Tom and give Ashley a kiss from me xxx

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Tom, Glad you and Ashley got home safe and sound!!  I'm so glad Ashley had her magic moment with Michael and got her kiss from him, but sorry you had all that pain to deal with later on.  I hope you get some R and R and feel better soon!!!  You and Ashely are so super, and am sure Michael appreciates all you do by bringing Ashely to his shows!!  As I told Ashley, there will be other concerts...so the best is yet to come for both of you!!!   Hope I can get to see Michael at least once next year!!!   :)

Love, Helena...xx

Helena,

Yes, I am also just hoping and happy to see him once a year!  If he comes to NY or NJ you have to come this time so we can finally meet!

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

xx

Hi Joy,

Yes, that would be so great to finally meet and see Michael together!!   :)

Helena...xx

Joy&Helen, Hope yawl can get to a show next yer&meet up with one another&other MB fans. BB'S. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I hope so too Robin, from your mouth to god's ears...as the saying goes!!   :)

Helena..xx

I hope you do all get your shows next year ....all over the States and Europe too....but please remember to make a wish that he comes to Scotland first for the wee one !!!!! LOL.

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee certifiable Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service