NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't see it either.....oh well....    :(

Helena  xx

Aw! man! So it wasn't me after all. Shucks. Darn. Boo Hoo&I want cheese with my wine. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA Must have had their reasons to remove the videos.

Oh crap also......I am catching up and I wanted to see those  videos :) You win some...you lose some!! Thanks Pilar....while it lasted...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I was just getting ready to watch the you-tube video's myself! Oh well maybe someone will give us some details, soon:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

The only thing I can think of is that they were put on by mistake because they were professionally done especially "The Earth Song" for when you saw David Foster conducting  the singers which he did in that he left the piano towards the end of the song and someone else started playing and David came round to the front of the group but the video was shot from the back of them looking at David so someone was on the stage doing it and the name did include "Sony" for the person that had posted on youtube.......I believe from each of his tours David has produced a CD so possibly that was being recorded to go onto a live CD and, therefore, of course wouldn't go out on youtube just now.....as I say just my humble opinion as to what may have happened and also the title of the video started with "Charice" not David Foster or Michael Bolton etc. so possibly even she and her management team were responsible for video and are going to use themselves.

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate 

Hey Sylvia, the videos being put on by mistake might be  a little far-fetched, but it's not impossible they were put on without permission. I tried going on Charicemusic.com but Jaws won't let me. Would you volunteer for a bit of reconnaissance? Someone mentionned on one of the 2 YouTube pages that Charice had the most songs included in this "David Foster & friends"  presentation, so who knows, there might be a different version of the DVD that could be out in Asia... I'm just joining in the speculations! :D Take care Sylvia and if you check it out,let us know if you find out anything. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey sports fans, it looks like we weren’t the only ones disappointed with the removal of the videos and someone else uploaded them, woohoo! Now hurry up and watch them! Lol

“The prayer” with Michael and Charice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWdXL7f09Tw&feature=related

“The earth song” Michael, Charice and others;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_dDHre2Qoo

Record or download them if you can: they sound even clearer than  yesterday! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Miss Problem Solver!!!!  I didn't play it too loud since I'm still at work, but was glad to see and hear what I could!!!   Thanks nutty one!!!   Hugs, Helena...xx

Awesome video.  MB looks like he's having a blast too!!! So cool!

Thanks!

Robin in MD :)

The next concert on MB's tour with David Foster and Friends is October 22, 2011 at Putra Indoor Stadium, Luala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Anyone attending, have a great time!

Robin in MD USA :)

You're very welcome Helena and everyone. Well, they were still there the last time I checked, 5 minutes ago so hopefully, you should be able to listen to them some more and louder this time! :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Solver....very delightful :)  I must admit that I do prefer The Prayer with Michael and Delta. Are these actual shows? They almost seem like rehearsals. Especially with David running around directing. Maybe there hasn't been a lot of rehearsal time so David is just making sure all goes smoothly. Just thinking out loud :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service