NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

More than delicious Solver!!!!!!!!!!! Still picking up crumbs...LOL  I think I am really back now or at least crossing my fingers :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey  to All:)!

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you All that my daughter Meg. called me late last night and told me that on "COUNTRY COUNTDOWN"...they were talking about

Michael & Rascal Flatts..."Love Is Everything" and she thought she heard Michaels's voice, but wasn't for sure...they were going to be playing it, but I had to go to bed...Darn IT!  But what I really wanted to tell you All is that this show will have a repeat tonite, so if you can, tune in to your country radio station that Kix Brooks co-host (aka-Brooks-N-Dunn)!  It sounds like we'll be hearing this on the radio now...hopefully there is a video to follow:)! I'm happy to pass this news on!

Have a Great Day Evereyone:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

That is great news Mary that somewhere Michael is getting some recognition all be it along with Rascal Flatts !!! lol.   Possibly they were playing  the short video of Michael and Rascal Flatts introducing LIE and I believe Michael does talk in that video !! :)    Thanks for sharing information Mary and details of radio programme !! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate. 

I agree with everyone. Sylvie from Canada, thanks for the videos&awesome  Michael being acknowledged on the country show. Which show is this videon on? Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Well the sound of Elaine's songs sure did sound wonderful. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Sylvia. But Kathy had to continue on with the Butt thread. :)))))) Sorry if I said anything out of line teasing about the cigarettes. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks!!!!!

One more, from a different point of view... http://youtu.be/MhKSunfyDn4

And this one is from this past Summer... I guess that it is new, i haven't seen it before... just in case. With Helene Fischer in Cologne.

http://youtu.be/KG1uS2j2eXk

OMG Pilar, thank you so much for those! I  didn't double-check the date the second one  was uploded, but Christine from Germany just told us that they played Helene Fischer's concert on TV recently so I would guess, since the video is so clear, well the audio anyway, that this was recorded off German TV. I loved hearing "The prayer" so clearly, but didn't expect "Vivo per lei"! I loved it, thank you so much for sharing Pilar, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks  Pilar!!! Love all these goodies you all are finding!! Keep them coming!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for those links Pilar and it was great the Michael and Charice one to lead into the other Michael videos from Kuala Lumpur and although not of great video quality sound was superb and didn't Michael get some reception out there - fantastic and I bet he enjoyed 100% !! :)   Thanks again Pilar !!! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate. 

Thanks Pilar! I do miss the great chemistry when Michael and Delta sing The Prayer. Charice is a sweetie though :) WOW.....Helene is a knock out in voice and looks. I think gorgeous blondes really inspire Michael's singing!!!! LOL Way to go Michael. Beautiful! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Pilar. Wow! Turned out well audibly Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service