NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Michael Bolton: Charice and I might do a recording together

MANILA, Philippines – American singer and songwriter Michael Bolton revealed that he and international singing sensation Charice “might do a recording together.”

Bolton confirmed this in an exclusive phone interview with The Philippine Star’s Conversations with Ricky Lo.

Bolton also delightedly shared that he will be performing with Charice in the upcoming Asian tour of the “Hit Man Returns: David Foster & Friends” at the Araneta Coliseum on October 25.

“Charice and I are working on a little surprise, so I do have a chance to perform with her. She’s amazing,” he said.

“Performing with David and Charice in Manila would be fun. I asked David if Charice and I could sing together and next thing I knew he got back to me and said, ‘Yes, you could.’ I don’t want to tell you what it is Charice and I are going to do but my plan is that Charice and I can do something together onstage,” Bolton added.

Bolton is best known for his soft rock ballads.

In 1990, Bolton won a Grammy award for Best Male Pop Vocal for "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You."

Interview-How Michael Makes You feel Love  Sorry I can't post this article here because it is too long.  Gail
Hey Gail, I think this is possibly the same article Joy posted on a separate thread. It's pretty long and wonderful! And yes, I did send it to Robin R already! :D Thanks for posting these sweetie, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

To Gail & Joy,

Thanks for this great find, it was an Awesome interview...I totally enjoyed it:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks for everything Gail, Joy,&sylvia&everyone. Wow! Love it. Wonder what they'll sing tomorrow night. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA
I know when Sylvie sent me that one song (&I think it was sung in Germany), I cried thinking of my dad as he was born in Germany&he and granny spoke German so fluently. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks for posting link here Gail and as Sylvie says it is the same article that Joy posted......she started a separate thread for it possibly because of its length but it is a wonderful read !! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.  Your wee Scottish friendly pirate

This one shows the moment signing the book while he was singing!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXF8S1R_E4c

Love it!!  Thanks for posting it.

Adorable Pilar....thanks!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Pilar OMG that's adorable.. Thanks for finding it..  My fav concert song and he's singing and never missed a beat while signing that book!!LOL :)

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for the video Pilar, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service