NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry about writing this twice but could someone describe this youtube video, please? I heard "To Be Real"&cameras flashing. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Oh, cool. David's birthday. My friend Randy who passed away Monday, his birthday's today but enough of that. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

In a way far to difficult to describe Robin.....it is very short......there is a lot of flash photography going on.......it is in quite a dark setting......there appears to be a little stage.......there are, what appears to be, about about thirty to forty folk milling around.......in amongst it all you see David Foster for a couple of seconds......you see Russell Watson standing singing......you also see Michael from a side view moving away from David Foster at one point and then at another you see him standing beside Russell Watson on this little stage and they are singing together and then just at the end of that shot Michael gives a huge beaming smile and it is away off onto another shot......everyone is standing and moving around and the camera is going from angles to angles constantly.....it is very fast moving and for sure if you blink you miss something !! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the descriptions, Sylvia. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Pilar!!! What a hoot!! I was hoping to see Michael showing some moves on the dance floor!!!!! Rock on Michael!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just so you all know I have 161 Days to go. :)

Michael's Brisbane Convention show has been cancelled though and they were the best seats I had front and center Oh well, they say everything happens for a reason......

Love Dianna xxx

I'm sorry the one show was cancelled diane b7t cool you have 161 days to go for another show. Where's your seats there? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin 4th row from front :)

Love Dianna xxx

I'm so glad you have the other one to look forward to.. Fourth row isn't bad and maybe some front row seats will open up. Never know.

Prying that one is not canceled.

Robin in MD :)

Sorry to hear that news Dianna....hope everything stays okay for other shows and maybe he will add another one in on another date for Brisbane  !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

OH no Dianna, wonder what happened??????

So sorry...

Robin in MD :(

Hi Dianna, lol I laughed reading that you've started the countdown already! lol I don't suppose anyone gave a reason why the Brisbane one was canceled? Well in any case, it's still 2 great MB concerts to look forward to and I'm really happy for you sweetie! Take good care of yourself and yours sweet Dianna. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service