NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

WOW Sylvie, what a find! I just love the intro for SILYBIL, great performance by MB, just too short LOL. HAISTLWY: such a wonderful phrasing in the end! And: David Foster's "lyrical" (sorry, I lack of a more accurate word) way of playing Georgia and the powerful guitar solo inspire MB to another fantastic interpretation - time for goosbumps again LOL.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Astrid

Wow am I glad I got back in here for I hadn't watched that video and although camera gets shuffled about a little bit at times it is a pretty fantastic video .....thanks for putting link on here Sylvie !!! :)    During it Michael is for the majority of it sitting on a stool by the piano so you also David all the time too and they have a little bit of interaction which is nice to see.....what I must say, for I have meant to at other times when video clips have been shown and it is that, for quite a little while now, Michael's denims haven't needed darned for there is no damn holes in them anymore.....OMG I have lost the opportunity of a job I thought I would be perfect for !!! LOL.  As I say have meant to mention previously but have forgotten have been tooooooooo busy trying to get my colours right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You're very welcome Astrid and Sylvia, I'm glad to know it hadn't been posted before! Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia, Thanks for the article. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

http://youtu.be/7Q9VaC2vcQ0

""Putri Ayu, 14 yo singer from Jakarta, Indonesia, duet with Michael Bolton at Hitman David foster and Friends Concert,3 nov 2011, Marina Bay sands, Singapore without doing rehearsal before because she arrived at Singapore just when the concert started""

WOW Pilar, that was a fantastic performance with no rehearsal!!!!!  Both of them!!

Thanks for finding this one!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Pilar, thanks for posting this sweetie. That's pretty amazing for not having rehearsed and she's only 14! She has a pretty voice too. I checked out another video and David Foster said he didn't know what they put in the water in Indonesia, but it makes pretty good singers! :D Thanks again for sharing Pilar, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Just love hearing these MB songs on youtube. Love it that folks are video taping MB. David has his own style of playing the piano&I love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Just beautiful, Pilar! Thank you so much for sharing.

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

WOW I definitely am pleased I got back in here ....oh what a voice and thanks so much for putting it on here Pilar and lovely to see the hug Michael gave her off stage - really lovely !!! :)

Only thing I would say and I hope you don't mind me doing so Pilar but most assuredly if you are affected by fast jerking movements of film shots be very careful how you watch this one for there is a tremendous amount of very, very bad movements which almost turn the shots into something akin to what you get with flash photography .....just a little warning because I have been affected by watching it so if anyone suffers from migraines or epilepsy because of "fast" movements watch with care !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Syvia for the warning

I have it playing in the background as it is a bit hard to watch.

She has a strong voice that is for sure

Thanks Pilar :)

Love Dianna xxx

Aw! Who was getting the hug? Ghe girl he was singing with perhaps? Sorry I missed this. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service