NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent video Pilar. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Jennifer XX

Thought this little video well worth bringing over here as it is an advertising one for Michael's upcoming show in Dubai on 24th November.....as I say it is "little" only seconds long but it is for Michael !!! lol.

http://youtu.be/doZn7XVU3kE

For Sylvie and Robin CA it is, as you can hear, very short and it contains shots of Michael singing the various songs you can hear and on each shot there is overlaid, in lovely print, an announcement of Michael appearing in Dubai and then at end it shows the billboard advertising the show.......it is beautifully and colourfully done !! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the description sweetie. On the YouTube page, there's a link to a site where you can win tickets to see Michael in Dubai. I wasn't sure if it was legit so I sent it to Gail. Take care Sylvia and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Very Cool!!!   Thanks wee one!!!

Helena  xx

Thanks Sylvia

Love Dianna xxx

As usual, Sylvia, thanks for the descriptions on that little video with MB. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for the youtube video! i like that , i wish i can fly to Dubai to see him in concert , it take about 6 hours from Thailand !! take care,

Thida, from Thailand ,XX

Your distance from Tyland to Dubi sounds like the distance from the East Coast to the West Coast--approximate 3 to 4 thousand miles. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

These are the times when you realize that technology may have made our world appear so small but in reality it is still the same size and the travelling about in, although obviously far better and keeping on improving, has in no way kept up with technology but Thida even if Michael doesn't come to Thailand maybe if he went back to Singapore, you may be able to travel down to there for I am pretty sure he will visit one, if not both countries, next year.....keeping fingers and toes crossed for you and hoping too that everything continuing to improve in Thailand and that next year with huge, massive crops all of what your country has gone through will just be a bad memory !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi, Sylvia

Thanks a lot !! Great !

Take care

Mariu

Thanks Sylvia!! Only a few shows left of this overseas tour and then MB will hopefully get a break over the Holidays!!! He's been so busy, he sure deserves it..If there are no more concerts at all this year (which right now it doesn't look like more are to be scheduled this late date). I will start a new 2012 Review thread after that in January...if you all want one.

Thank,

Robin in MD :)

Of course we want one for 2012!!!!!!!

;-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service