NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just spoke to Eileen, she is upset and mad but she is OK.  She didn't get hurt, and the other gals are OK.  I won't tell you all about the show as she will be posting her review for you all to read herself.

Joy

I just got off the phone with Eileen a few minutes ago. She is upset, she is ok. She will be back tomorrow and will post a review for both concerts as well as photos.

Love, Shannon xx

Hi Shannon, I'm so glad Eileen wasn't hurt by that creep. That's no way to treat anyone and I'm glad Michael got to see what these security guys are doing to fans. Sorry that he had to stop mid way through a song. Shows how he felt about the incident. I do hope it didn't ruin the whole night for Eileen. Sending hugs for Eileen.

Love Deb xx

I agree Debra and ladies.....security has definitely gotten completely petty! I wish Michael would also make concert announcements once he returns to the stage after WAMLAW that his fans can come up to the stage. Back in the day he would motion for fans to do so and after several years all us "regulars" "knew the routine" so I think he felt it wasn't necessary to make the hand motion to come on down to the stage. But now that a DEVOTED fan has been physically pushed, I think Michael should make a short mention of fans coming up to the stage at the appropriate time. Apparently the quality of security people has definitely been lowered!!! This would also prevent Michael from being interrupted during the concert :) JMO.....hope Michael agrees!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So glad to hear Eileen and the ladies are OK

Sounded like they were having a great time up til then what a shame

All the best
Dianna xxx

Glad to hear Eileen is ok and the other ladies too....

Helena..xx..

Thanks Joy, glad she's alright!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Joy :) I have to mention that the author isn't a true fan of Michael according to his slant on the evening. At least he had to admit that the crowd loved Michael and that is all that counts!!!!

Yes Kathy, Sounds like it! 

Robin in MD :)

I get sick of negativity about Michael. I wish these critics (creeps) would just leave him alone. They must be jealous or something

I know. I'm back in the scroll. I want to read all comments&I promise, I won't comment on everyone individually. Grrrr

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Kathy,

Yes, I was not to happy with the review either.  He also made it sound like the "downsizing" of the venue was because MB doesn't have enough fans to sell a lot of seats.  I think the venues themselves do not advertise enough.  When I saw him in NJ in 2009 & 2010 the places were nearly sold out.  And only open seats were way in the back. 
Joy xx:)

Thank you Joy. it is the venues, radio not doing the protions very well--especially radio but one doesn't want me to get started on radio. I've been on that rant too many times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA grrrr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service