NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Apparently so. I called. Tickets aren't on sale. Well, at least I'm not hallucinoating. I know I'm loony as it is&a Boltonnut but don't want me to go twilight zoning. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Girls,

The little girls name is not Avana Yankavich (don't know why I didn't research her name 1st!  But anyways she the little girl from America Got Talent! Jackie:)!  Now she would be good with Michael when he needed her!  She's got a Beautiful voice, and she's only 10...Sorry!

So hope you all go along with me on my Fantasy Concert!  It's an All-Day Event! LOL!

Mary (M&M's)!

It is Jacki Evanco and Ashley and I were watching video of her singing Nessa Dorma and we both said how great that would be if her and Michael sang it together. Wow

Well hello there my friend!!!! Glad to see you here :) I thought Mary got very creative with the singers name! Jackie definitely has the voice of an angel to be sure!!! That would be quite a duet!!

Still busy trying to finish my other task. Waiting for some info and then I will email you again Tom :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sorry no one to sing with Michael on any of the arias. I disagree. Please SILYBIL is well.............Sorry. Some songs need to be left as. Perhaps I'm ........ Enough said. No. Leave Nesem Dorma (pardon spelling) alone. Jacki needs to do an original song with Michael--none he's done&written specifically for her to do with him. How do yawl feel about that? Sorry if I'm too opinionated. Don't mean to be a negative. boltonnut from L. A. CA
Yeah,Jacki has a lovely voice. Don't get me wrong but it would be cool if they did an original with MB to do one together. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
I do not think that it was Michael that canceled the concert is SC. It is agony to him when the shows are canceled. Gail is there any word on why SC show was canceled? Love Shannon, xx

Shannon, Gail said in the separate thread about this concert that it doesn't look like it was MB that canceled and she was trying to find out more information. She's not posted any more info yet on that thread back to Lynn.  We know he rarely cancels a show unless he's very ill like in the UK last time.  I know with the Maryland show it was circumstances at the venue, not a thing to do ith MB directly either. 

Robin in MD :)

Gail said it wasn't MB'S doing with SC. Bummer. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Ashley & Tom,

I'm glad you like my ideal, but how do we request our Michael to sing with her on a Duet or 2? I think he'd listen

to you Ashley, so the next time you see him...Maybe you could ask him:)!  They'd make a good song for sure

together!  I don't know where I got that 1st name I gave her! I think it's a Tennis player's name! LOL:)!

Thanks for listening!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Well, I better not get too psyched. There's been cancellations in Mexico, SC&MD so, I'd better watch it.

Robin R-In  Maryland the venue canceled it's entire season, they had major flooding for one thing but I don't know why totally things got canceled, the local radio station announced that a while ago for that one. So it could be just different circumstances at each venue. MB had nothing to do with the MD show being canceled here.. Bummer that it is..

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service