Hi Michael,  Totally awesome concert.  We have been waiting ages for you...............please try not to leave it tooooo long next time.
The rest of Australia:  Watch out, you have no idea what you are in for.....enjoy the concerts.

Views: 322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Lesley sound like I'm in for a great night
Love Dianna xxx

oh yes you most certainly will, I sat 6 rows from the stage, fantastic and at one stage he went off stage and when he came back we were waiting, music started and he began to sing but no sign of him, he was standing on an empty chair 3 rows back from me in the audience. Awedsome, that was that, when he got back on stage the ladies left there seats and went down to the stage where he smiled in between bits for them to take pictures, then after the concert, her came out into the foyer and sat and signed things. Unfortunately cue tooo long and I left.
Enjoy the night.
Love Lesley
Sounds good
Did you get some picture's lesley?
We would love to see them
Love Dianna xxx
I've checked after reading the post about him signing things after the concert and seems he plans on doing this whenever the schedule permits him to do. Come out after the show and sign purchased merchandise. Some shows might be tight for him but where and when he can he plans to do this. Gail
Oooh, oooh, I've got a whole box of stuff he could sign for the fan reception!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!

Well, there's only guitar pick collections, the shorts, a few albums, a jacket, a ball etc..etc.. wnt take him long only about an hour or so!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

I am absolutely delighted that Michael is doing this again, boy that brings back some memories of waiting in the cold....'Brrrr!'

Love Jennifer XXXXX
Jenn i will bring the pen ,he can just sign me ;-)
Thanks for checking Gail-Wow that's nice if he can do it when time permits!!
Robin :)
OMG I hope it's my Brisbane concert Gail. Maybe I should take my old programme from his first concert. It would be absolutely fabulous to meet him but we'll see, I'm not getting too over the top because he didn't come out on his first concert still that was 15 years ago and I really think he needs to promote himself and his recordings because he sure as hell isn't being promoted on radio stations around this direction. Can't even get his new CD at the moment let alone trying to buy any new DVD. As I said I have one DVD and I just love it, have got all his CDs funny though haven't got his latest one!!!!!!!!!!!! If it is the case that he does do some signing, there will be a line up a mile long and my husband will be driving round and round the block wondering where I am. Still that doesn't worry me would rather him be in a cranky state than me miss out on actually seeing Michael. Thanks for the news Gail.

Cheers Pam
Pam im sure you should be able to buy the new cd and dvd in the merchadise stand at the concert ,they normally sell these at the shows .xx
No Dianna I didn't, takes me too long to find the right buttons on the phone lol we actually were told not to as he did not want us to..........they did anyway lol
I'm taking my camera and will see how it goes
If I can't than I can't (Actually hubby going to take pics so I can enjoy the concert lol)
Love Dianna xxx
THanks for sharing your experience Lesley!!! Wow that's neat if he signed stuff after the show, he never did that here that I remember.
Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service