We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gail the only emails i got were from mb store shipment notification .i never got any from sony i have checked my spam as well

helen

Hey To Everyone,

Can't wait to see & hear Michael tomorrow...I know when I get up I;m putting it in gear, so that I can watch this show, before I go to work:)!

Wonder what he will sing?

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I hear you everyone about tomorro's Regis&Kelly. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Everyone,

Quick little message to let you know that I had the sweetest of messages sent to me last night from a beautiful girl that is on our web site and she is going to tape the show and THEN she is going to (either her or her brother) attempt to put it on here, or another thread, so that we all can watch it and that friend is our dear own Anna who, to my knowledge, is our youngest member  - thanks Anna !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Drum Roll PLease!  It's about ready to start:)! Yeah:)!!!!!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

Looks like he will for sure be singing WAMLAW, but the question is......Will Regis join him? LOL!

Mary (M&M's)!

Mary:

I'm watching too!  That was fantastic!

More to come...

Diane

Diane:

He sang the song I missed the other night on Loveline:)!  I'm a happy girl, doing the Happy dance:)!

Regis will sing, he has to, he's leaving so he has to....LOL

mary (M&M's)!

Will you pair stop it !!!!!! LOL   Frustration is building here with all these snippets - now stop it !!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Just having a bit of Fun before I have to go to work:)! Never know what kind of a day it will be there.

But you can bet I'll be Happy, no matter what:)!  Just wish the Mailman would bring me my "GEMS"!

Mary (M&M's)!

Mary:

Oh, no!  Did we miss a song because of the Anthony Weiner special news report?

Diane

Oh no. I am at work. Please keep us posted. Thanks. Robin in MD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service