We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice photos indeed Wee One!! That Sassy Janniche is always up to something!!!! ;)  LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ok...here is what my listings say...Monday, 11 a.m. EST Today Show during Kathy Lee and Hoda:

So, he's on 10 to 12 with kath&Hoda--not the today show or both. That would be NBC 7 to 11 A.M.? Sorry for the confusion. Isn't the today show on 3 or is it 2 hours?
So, it's on 9 to 12 altogether, right, karen? what's on NBC 7 to 9?

Doing same here Karen!!! So confusing!!LOL

Robin :)

Looks like with the summer concert series the guests are singing outside.  Will Michael be outside?!  That could be fun for him and the crowd.

We'll see.  I don't watch the Today show, so don't know the specifics of timing.  Hmmm...wondering.

Diane

Hi Diane, I only watch the Today show if Michael is on and to my knowledge, he was in the "summer concert series" promoting "Bolton swings Sinatra" and I think it was outside. Back then,  I think the 3rd hour was at 10:00 but don't take that to the bank. Anyway, I'm sure I'll parkin front of the TV for the whole morning, but for those who can't, I'd suggest checking your local listings and taping the whole Today show, since the songs were spread out, the last time Michael was on. Take care Diane. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

My my, you girls have been busy here today:)! Michael got Us all stirred up again, that's what he does!

I really enjoyed seeing him this morning, bet you couldn't tell...LOL:)! And I'm glad Regis got to sing with him!

Michael was really gettin into it, too!

I don't know much about the Today Show either! My husband does so I'll ask him!

Have a Great Day you all!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I don't watch the Today show generally but it was on 4 hours in CA&VEGAS. that's cool. Did he appear on Extra&Access Hollywood? About these tickets to win&backstage passes? What's that all about? Don't know how to do this facebook so I guess I'm out on that one, huh? Oh! well! Thems the breaks. :)))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Michael was mentioned on Regis & Kelly again this morning, Friday!  It was a pre-recorded show.  They probably recorded it yesterday after the first live hour in which Michael appeared.  So it was all fresh still in Regis' head.  The audience may have actually been the same people.  I'm not sure about that though.

Regis was in host chat with Kara DioGuardi (guest co-host) and they were talking about song writing.  Regis begins to belt out "When a man loves a woman" (as only Regis can!) and then he says, "I can't get that out of my head ever since he.... Michael.... Bolton was on".  Kara responded positively and the audience all laughed.  It was another cute moment of Regis and Michael!

Just wanted to share...   thanks!

Diane

Hi Diane, lol I like that: "as only Regis can"! Thanks for sharing sweetie, love it! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Diane...that is cute!!! I wasn't home or I might have caught that!!!! I think that will be a great memory for Regis. Raise your hand if YOU feel the same way after a Michael concert....can't get that song or Michael out of my head????????? HHMMMMMMM LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service