We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad that you got your CD Joy and that you love it - I am still "patiently" waiting ....does anyone actually believe that ??? LOL   I have bitten my nails down to my elbow - fingers, hand, wrist gone !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I haven't mine either still waiting :)

But good things come to those who wait

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna, after I've read Sylvia's post and then read your name, I was afraid you'd say you got yours before Sylvia, because that's when she said she'd start to panic! :D I've listened to the news and postal strike is still on here, we're still waiting for the special law. Well, if I'm lucky, I'll get it for my birthday in August! ;D Take care sweetie and hope we all get it soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

OMG Sylvie do you really feel THAT lucky - how about going for Christmas, it might be nearer reality ! lol.  I got my Barry Manilow CD this morning - pre-ordered it here in the UK from a UK company and it came all the way from Germany and was posted on 16th June - keep telling you I live in the sticks !! lol.  Waiting again now for tomorrow - patiently !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wee One got her Barry CD.....yeah!!!!  Don't worry Gems is coming next!!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

Yeah - but when ?????????????????????????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

When Sylvia stops threatening the post office to hurry and send her 29 orders!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Aw Sylvia. Honey, my heart is going out to you. Hang in there&I know it's tuff. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

All the "pain" could have been over if only Michael had flown into Prestwick and done an Elvis on his way over to Dresden - I could have popped down the road and met him and got the CD's - just don't know what the boy was thinking about not doing that - OMG I'll need to get a hold of his iternerary and make a few changes !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Well now that makes 3 of us!!! Nice crowd I say....lol  Are we there yet????? remember driving your parents crazy with that question. Well here we are again....is our cd here yet??????? Nothing really changes much does it?? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

My ultimate favorite on "Gems" is the second one. Can't spell or pronounce it. "Fields of Gold"&"make Me Feel Your Love" are right up there for me. All 3 songs have made me cry already. All of MB'S CD'S are awesome but to me, the best since OAWLY. They all have their sentaments but wow! My sister feels this CD&"My Secret Passion" are her favorites&she's not a real fan. She likes MB but wow! Cool. I shared it with her. "My Prayer" is totally awesome, especially the ending. Chills is right. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
I'm waiting with you Sylvia&Dianna for your CD'S. I wish yawl the best. Come on mailmen, don't do this to us all. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service