We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just listen to the words of Sajna&know what it's definition is, OMG. It does make me cry. If he were to say that to me?----------Wow! I can dream. Love the musical arrangements, harmonies. Oh! My! Boltonnut from L. A. CA but I respect folks views.

Thanks for this article! I was about to ask if anyone knew what it meant! It is a Perfectly sung, Beautiful!  Michael just adds flavor to All that he sings!

He gives his ALL:)! 100%!!!  Just for Us! 

Mary (M&M's)!

You are all very welcome!  Of all the songs on GEMS, I just didn't like Sajna that much.  I think I just couldn't relate to it as I didn't know what the word meant.  So I Googled it and came across the articles and figured you all might be thinking like me and I find out now some of you were also wondering the same thing!
Joy

friom the Jersey Shore

Seems MB will be in this weeks issue of People:
Hi Gail, do you have any more details on the matter? I do hope it's more than he was last year and that there is an actual article. Thanks for letting us know sweetie. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Sylvie, I know you can't see the picture..sorry I should have thought...there is a great picture of him (an old one but a good one) and they are asking him his favorite duets. It isn't an interview but he gives 5 answers and explains. I'll try to put it here if someone else doesn't beat me to it. what I posted was the picture of what will appear. Gail
Thanks Gail, as usual. Boltonnut from L. A. CA but especially thanks for the descriptions.
Hi Gail, thanks a lot sweetie. Joy  said it was only 1/2 page so I'll wait patiently for someone to post it here. Thanks again, I appreciate it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie and Robin,

Couldn't manage to transfer down page so here is next best thing :-

Michal Bolton Favourite Duets :-

Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell.

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

It's got soul and melody and to say no wind, no rain can keep me from you is the ultimate statement.  Tammi had a great voice - and it doesn't get any better than Marvin Gaye.

Celine Dione & Andre Bocelli

"The Prayer"

An absolute masterpiece.  It's basically a mix of classical and pop with an amazing arrangement.

Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers

"Islands In The Sun"

It's a musical moment with a power unto itself.

James Ingram & Patti Austin

"Baby, Come To Me"

They made it come to life.  James is one of the best singers in the business.

Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty

"Stop Dragin' My Heart Around"

To me, it's an unusual pairing, but sometimes a great song will pull people together.

- Sharon Cotliar.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. Though I'm not a Stevie Nix or Tom Peddy fan. Now, I do agree with Michael about Marvin&Tammy, Kenny&Dolly&James&Patty. Love Marvin Gay. I'm sorry I don't come out on this thread much--I have 300 some messages from the 2011 concert thread&that's since 6/21. I may have to delete some of those. We're all really gabbing on these threads. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA Thanks for everything everyone.
Thank you Sylvia! I'm with Robin on that one, although I do like Tom Petty. I just love it when Michael says it doesn't get any better than Marvin Gaye! I personally prefer the Josh Groban/Charlotte Church version of "The prayer", but I know Michael loves Céline. I also love the song "Baby come to me" and still have that on 45, but there's this fantastic other cover James and Patti did called: "How do you keep the music playing" that's really awesome. I once bought a record just for that song... Well anyway, sorry for the ramble... :D BTW, the Kenny/Dolly song is "Islands in the stream", not that anyone cares. :D Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The article is correct Sylvie....Islands in the Stream....wee one forgot to put her glasses on....LOL!!!!!  Ouch.....something hit me from over the pond!!!!!!

Hugs, Helena..xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service