We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Diane for the visuals. I watched at at 11 a.m. on our fox channel 11. The show was awesome. Loved it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA I don't blame Wendy at all. About his dating? Hmm. Who's the lucky girl(s)? Maybe I may not wanna know. :)))))))
Sorry if I was too graphics with my feelings about Michael. I have too much respect for the babe&would never cause him harm. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Michael politely demurred that answer about his dates Robin R. He was ducking fairly often. Wendy sure is "in your face" type of person. Not my type at all!!!! Of course Michael was PURE class and gorgeous as always and sang PERFECTLY!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just watched my DVR of the show...One good thing I coudl fast forward all the other segments but MB!!LOL  I thought he looked a bit uncomfortable at times but he sang beautifully as always.. yes he joked around alot and all...She is too in your face for me too...I never watched her before.......

Glad to see MB having the air time tho!

Robin in MD :)

Definitely love all the air time for Love is Everything!!!! Michael knows how to promote and get the most of all his appearances :) Come on....let's hope for Michael's next hit with LIE!!!! Don't really like the initials though...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the reviews girls!!!  Do you believe that I was home from work (being sick) today and forgot that Michael was going to be on TV!!!!  Oh well.....  :(

Helena...xx...

I have to say Wendy is not my type either, but I do appreciate that she asked those "hard" questions of Michael though, i.e., the hair, the dating, Chelsea's last name (which he definitely forgot, Wendy didn't know either, and the audience had to help with!).  I've never seen her show before and now there is no need for me to watch again!  Even when Michael was on Regis he really wasn't interviewed so I did enjoy the "couch time".  Some of it was difficult for Michael.  If given the opportunity I think Wendy would've sat herself right on his lap... she's that much in your face!  Did anyone think he looked a little thin?  I don't know if it was just her size that made him look that much smaller.  I didn't see how high her heels were, but she had several inches of height on him (Yes, Kathy - Amazon Woman!).  I felt she was pretty googley (is that a word?!) over him.  That was kinda' cute!  If I was that close, I would've been googley too!  Again, he sounded great!  I really enjoy Love Is Everything, but not LIE! :(

Thanks...

Diane

Hmm. Amazon, huh? Oh, ok. These folks can have their stilts. Loved "Love Is Everything." Ah! ha! Loved the sounds at the beginnings. Wendy, well, she was, um, ok. I always felt like Oprah was all toucy feeling according what some folks told me. I don't like it when people are all up in one's face either&it has happened to me&I can sense ithh. Ewwww! Love any time he can promote his music that's for sure. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Loved what you said about Chelsea being in the dog house, kathy. That was too funny. bow wow! Bruno.

Dang It, I missed the whole thing. I forgot all about it! I hope she shows it on her page:)!

He's everywhere I can hardly keep up! LOL!

That's a good thing:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

http://www.contactmusic.com/celebrity-videos/michael-bolton-at-the-...

Here is a video of MB coming out after the Wendy Williams show.

Thank you Gail!!! xx

Thanks Gail.....Michael looks great!!  :)

Helena...xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service