We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 7774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now playing Love Is Everything!! :)
I'm really upset. All I get is this ulternative stuff. Why am I not getting it&everyone is. It was weird. I got through at 10 p.m. my time&got to speak with Michael. What's going on. I sware. I did speak with him. The last thing I heard was with the love line was at 10 p.m. my time. I've been listening&nothing. I'm extremely upset about this. I'm missing all these songs. Did anyone tape it? i had it all upset to tape&I'm not getting upset. I could cry. I'm always missing stuff. I was told 10 to midnight pacific time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boltonnut from L. A. Ca I got to speak with him. I really did. I'm not dreaming I'm not hallocinating. I promise yawl I'm not. the sad&disappointed&depreseed&deprived Boltonut from L. A. CA :((((((((((((((((((((((((

Dianna is calling in from Australia!!

Dianna mentioned the forum!! Great to hear your voice Dianna!!!!

Robin in MD:) Robin R. called in, to anyone that heard that, not me!!LOL

Dang dang....I didn't make it on the show!!!!! What a strange show!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipes!!!! I was hoping I wouldn't follow any of those gross stories!!! I think I need a shower!! LOL I don't know what Michael was thinking???!!!

Could anyone understand Dianna?? lol  I was on hold and through the phone she sounded all garbled!! After I heard Robin R get on I decided to call. And go figure whine and cheese Robin R is upset after she GETS on the phone!!!! Girl have you lost your mind????????? LOL Geez Louise!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Pilar, I'm glad you finally got the interview. I wonder if they would send me a copy. I'd sign a form not to duplicate too but I doubt it. Oh! well! Stuff happens. Good night BB'S. I'm gonna go to sleep to escape reality. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
The thing is, I heard them speaking to listeners between 9&10&then that yucko music came on. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
I'm totally stoked that I got to speak with the babe. I really am but i didn't get to hear him. I missed the interview. I'm probably about the only one. I had a hard time accessing the radio station. Oh! well! I'm treasuring the memory. Kathy, I'm sorry you couldn't get through. I'm glad you got to hear it. I am gonna be all right. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Dianna!!!! Well done!!!!!! And Love is everything live sounded great!!!!!!

How exciting is this :)

Love Dianna xxx

You go girl!!! Now talking about writing with Bob Dillon

Robin :)

You sounded so excited!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service