We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was using my mobile and I just keep hitting redial I don't have a phone on my desk

It was quicker to use the mobile but probably not cheaper :(

Love Dianna xxx

MY PHONE LOL!!!!!

Well here's the Bill

I'd do this everyday it was so cheap :)

09 Jun 04:09 pm USA Pay 800 180 0568 3191 00: 19:53minutes   $6.56

Woohoo

Love Dianna xxx

lol thanks for the report Dianna: you should do this more often! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 
Aw Dianna, I hear you when reality hits with the phone bill but hang in there. it's a worth it phone call. I'm totally glad for you. I would have love to have heard your accent&voice there but hey, never give up. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin i put a picture of my phone on here I know you can't see it but Gulp it says I was on there for 19min and 53 sec

SShhh don't tell Bill :)

Love Dianna xxx

PS

He doesn't care he was happy I got to speak to him

xxx

lol Dianna! But I'm sure it was way worth it! Dumb question but were you thinking when you decided to call? :D Fun times and another good memory for the MB scrapbook in your mind! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie

OK I always say if it's meant to be it will be

I thought hey I will try but I probably wouldn't get though and if I did I would worry about that later :)

Michael probably thinks I'm a nut case now :)

They said at the end of the show they do like a summary and they called me "The Michael Bolton Freak from Brisbane Australia" LOL!

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna, I know you took that “ Michael Bolton freak from Brisbane” thing with a grain of salt: that’ll be a nice ice breaker the next time you meet Michael if you dare! lolI personally wouldn’t mind being called a freak if it gets a laugh out of Michael… :D Aww Dianna, I know I don’t have to tell you this but Bill is like my Marcel: he’s a keeper! Take care sweet Dianna. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Gang, can someone just sum up the conversation for the rest of us who was not listening last night.  What did Michael talk about, etc.....

Glad to hear that a few of you spoke to him....real cool!!   :)

Thanks,

Helena...xx...

Hi everyone, OMG, what a morning I’ve just spent reading this thread! I had to take a break for lunch and refuel before I commented! Lol Well first, Robin in MD, Kathy and Astrid, thank you so much for the play-by-play!  I couldn’t listen because I had to get up at 6:00 and I commend you for staying up Robin in MD! Sorry you couldn’t get through Kathy. I do hope Pilar is right and we’ll find some way to hear it. I spoke to Robin R and she’s doing better now. I even admitted to her that I couldn’t believe she was complaining after she spoke to Michael, but I do understand how she felt, although I wish she wouldn’t jump to negative conclusions so quickly. I understand that she wanted to do something for me and have the recording of Michael speaking to her to hold on to and revisit. Please understand that this is not a complaint, but sighted people can revisit pictures, we can’t. In any case, I’m just so glad to hear that she did try and got through to speak to Michael and she’s working on a way to get the interview through a friend. And now Dianna, girl, what can I say? I do hope to be able to hear you girl! Lol It sounds like it might have been a fluke or maybe they letyou through because you were calling from Australia, but God bless you for your perseverance  and you got good news on top of that! Well anyway, thank you for a very entertaining morning ladies and as soon as anyone finds out anything about the replay or any way to hear the show, please let us know. Take care all. Love and hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Actually Sylvie there are soooo many times I don't get photos of special moments. The truth is that very special moments are so "internal" and no manner of "physical" evidence can EVER tarnish that cherished memory and it is called LIVING IN THE MOMENT!!!!!! It is sad to actually not realize that and MISS what you have just experienced!!!!!!! I simply don't get that approach and feel sooooo blessed when unexpected moments happen....and of course....are they really unplanned moments? Hmmmmm. There are times when I actually stop myself from taking a photo and tell myself...stop Kathy.... and ENJOY the moment for it will be gone and no picture will bring back that momentary "feeling". Oh how I wish you were online with us Sylvie....it was sooooo much fun!!!! No I didn't get through on the phone but the excitement was immeasurable!!!!! Bob was having a blast and giving me moral support to stay on the line!!! lol Would I trade it in for a phone call? No....because it wasn't MY time :)  Ahhhhh...the memories!! It was clearly wonderful and having the other fans online on the forum!!!! Everyone helping everyone connect!!!! Pure joy!!! From Robin R's tender voice to Dianna the Aussie who was incomprehensible to me.....pure delight!!!!! I know I didn't call 57 times as Dianna said she did and I am sure they didn't want to put her on hold for an hour from that distance!!!! Way to go Diana!!! :) Thanks to everyone who was present last night for another great Michael Moment!!!!! Too much :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm glad you all got thru representing the forum and the Bolton fans around the world..Yeah I have too not taken pics at certain moments to just enjoy the moment too, I know what you  are saying..  Bummer you didn't get thru Kathy R..We could have had all BB calls last night and not those other ones but I know that's the context of the show but...LOL

Was fun, worth losing some sleep to get to hear MB on the stream!!!!  I'm tired today but he's worth it!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service