We may start getting a few promotional appearances for GEMS now.  The first will be June 8th on the Loveline with Dr. Drew from 10 p.m. to midnight.  You can find a station here:

http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

Also it looks like you can listen live or on the website either after but you have to be a loveline member. 

http://www.lovelineshow.com/membership

Views: 6795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that Robin Md...would have been a hoot!!!! All of us waiting to say hi to Michael!!!! LOL  I still can't believe Michael was on that goofy show!!! Brainstorm...I should have made up a sex story!!!!! OMG....can you imagine????!!!! NO....would NEVER happen!!! LOL

I think I am still sleep deprived!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love your messages, kathy&everyone. When I was on hold&hearing the stuff between 8 to 10, it was totally iw. Amazing. The things people talk about&on the air. Gross. Perhaps I'm conservative, old fashion&shy, ya think? The one guy's a doctor, I do believe. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Boy Kathy, I can't believe you just now had a brainstorm to make up a story!!  With the loveline that was on earlier that I did sit through, it was pretty bad!!!!  I can see ya now trying to come up with some sexy story or sexy problem LOL!!!! Noooo, don't think that would have been worth it!!!

By the way Robin, what did you ask him?  I would ask Diane, but doesn't sound like she remembers what she said, hey that would have been me!!!! LOL!!!  Again, great the forum was represented!!!!

Kerie

I asked him what psyched him up to put the duets CD together. My memory is woe. I'm zoning out. I'm in a hayse. He seemed to be extremely happy about the CD&I'm glad for him. Hope it's a total success for him. I really do. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I know Kerie......what was I thinking?????? Nerves got the best of me and thank goodness...could have got myself in trouble!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy. I love what you said. I couldn't have said it any better. Unexpected things such as this can put one in to many emotions. Thanks girl. I'm totally glad for Dianna&anyone. Thanks a lot. I treasure this you can bet. I'll never forget. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Kathy

Just so you know I rang 56 times all I got was engaged singals and the 57th time I actually got through.

The lady on the phone asked what was my question and which Michael, I said Michael Bolton and I wanted to talk about Gems, she said we've had that question and I think she thought where is this lady calling from and I said Australia she asked me again what I would like to talk to Michael about well I tell you my brain went dead I had no idea so I said I wanted to ask what he's plans were next I don't even know if I asked him that????? I wrote down some questions to ask but with the time delay and everything I think we all got a little confused.

I really just wanted to know if he ever bothered to come here and have a look and now I know :)

BTW Kathy they had me on hold for ages they just said please hold I'll get back to you soon and I waited and waited I was thinking have they forgot about me and I'd have a quick look and see that we were still connected and I'd wait a bit longer til finally she asked me the rest

I was talking to shannon kind of on FB and I was here reading the forum kind of and trying to listen to the radio via the computer and on my mobile phone wondering if I'd ever get though.

I was shaking like a leaf  LOL!

Love Dianna xxx

Oh Dianna...wasn't it fun???!!!!! It was too much and of course I was nervous once someone actually answered the phone after the busy signals!!!!! I will never forget your delightful accent!!! I think I heard something about Michael and Drew not understanding what you were saying at one point!!! You were soooooo EXCITED!!!! I LOVED it!!! I had all my communications going also....forum, FB, the show online!! I really had a wonderful time and the collective energy was fabulous!!!! Felt like I was at a concert :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I was trying to report in MB's parts here like we used to do for concerts over in Clay Aiken's forums, called Cellcerts then, people on cells at shows reporting back to people that typed to the forum.. This was kinda like that, listening to the stream and posting for those that could not get it!!LOL I had that going and messaging with a friend on FB too who also was listening..FUN TIME!! I had a blast!!!!!  And I wasn't even on the phone trying to call!!LOL Enjoyed hearing you guys..

Robin in MD :)

Dianna&everyone when the girl had me on hold, I never thought my heart could pound. I thought it was gonna come out of its cavity. Then, my face felt real hot but when he answered&spoke. I calmed down yet I was nervous hoping I didn't say anything stupid. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Oh Kathy, trust me girl,  I know exactly what you mean about special intense moments and Robin R shared one with me 9 years ago. It was the very first time I held Michael’s hand and I wouldn’t trade that moment  for the world. She just wanted to get the interview taped for me and it looks like she’ll be able to do it, so everything will work out. We help each other as best we can. Thanks for sharing Kathy: I love your descriptions that always sound like epic adventures! :D  Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Of course all these shows can usually be found after they have aired in one form or another..... especially today!! Just hire the Solver on the case!!!! ;) I am glad that all worked out!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service