A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Astrid,

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Astrid, well, thank you so much for this cultural interlude, while other things are misconstrued, it’s clear to see we are undoubtedly an elevated bunch! Lol Love your quotes Astrid, thank you for sharing girl! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

As at 12.00 noon GMT - 14th May - Jack Sparrow has had 6,871,407 hits on YouTube  :  I don't know exactly at what time the video was up-loaded onto YouTube by the Lonely Island Group but if it can make 7,000,000 today that will have been 1,000,000 per day as it was up-loaded on 7th May - how is that for a total !!   Should be interesting to know if that is the highest total YouTube has ever achieved since its formation or where abouts within the highest number of hits in the shortest time Jack Sparrow does appear !!   At least there is certainly one statistic we all know and don't need to be told about - Michael Bolton is a HIT !!!!! :)

If it weren't for Michael's part in this video, I don't think it would have been so popular!

That's just my opinion, though!  Thanks Sylvia for the update! Go MB Go:)!

Mary (M&M"S)!

Hi Mary, I completely agree with you. Even the Lonely Island guys said it: it wouldn't have been the same with someone else. I keep going back to the video just to read the comments... Good or bad, it's a phenomenon! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   NEWS FLASH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As at 20.15 p.m. GMT - 14th May - Jack Sparrow is standing at 7,082,495 hits on YouTube - they have done it - 1,000,000 hits per day as it was down-loaded 7 days ago - way to go !!!! :)

Thanks Sylvia isn't it great :)

Love Dianna xxx

Great-Go Michael!!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

I love the line...........

"LIFE IS A BOX OF CHOCOLATES AND MY NAME IS FORREST GUMP
(Not better)
THOUGH I'M NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED, I GIVE JENNY ALL OF MY LOVE"  Ha Ha Ha!! See he's trying to tell you all gently thats we're 'together' now!!  (*I wish!!*) Ha Ha Ha Ha!! All these subtle clues.

Love Jennifer XX

How Michael Bolton saved Lonely Island from itself

The singer's "SNL" collaboration marks a new high point for the comedy trio, and it's not so bad for him, either Video

Hi Joy, thank you so much for posting these: the article is fabulous! BTW, when I read your link, I clicked on it even before I read that you had copied the lyrics. Joy, you're a doll for copying them, but if Gail has a problem with the lyrics being on here, you could remove them while leaving the link. I've copied them for myself and sent them to Robin R so it's okay. The link is accessible for screen-readers if anyone else hasn't read them. Again, thank you so much! Take care sweetie and have a great week! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Didn't even think posting the lyrics would be a problem.  Why?  Should I ask Gail about it?

Joy

(I did put the __ __ spaces in for the F word)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service