A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Joy what a wonderful article - oh boy if Michael did that, made a film with them - WOW, WOW, WOW !!!   WAY TO GO MICHAEL !!!! LOL.  Oh boy what a spoof that could be - OMG the world is their oyster for content ....golf course, tennis court - oh boy, and what he could do skiing with a snowball - even I'm starting to write a script !! lol. 

BUT, hey Michael, what are you talking about TWO HOURS to know you have a sense of humour - a corpse would get it quicker than that !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I love that Michael is inviting us to spend 2 hours with him? Shall we all take him up on his offer? We'll need to work out a rota!! Ha Ha!! Who's going first?

Thinking about how controversial the Jack Sparrow video has been, it would be interesting to see how a movie was recieved by the public but most of all by Michaels fans. Personally, I'd love to see Michael in a proper film, something not too serious, but nothing that bordered on the contentious  themes and topics that the Lonely Island guys usually prefer.

Whatever film genre it was, it would certainly make for compelling viewing and would undoubtedly go someway to enhance his career even further with the public who may never have had the opportunity before to see Michael 'perform' or act.

Good luck to him I say!! Do whatever it is that you need or want to do so long as it makes you happy and as long as it doesnt hurt your family or friends (or fans) its your life, go and live it!! Thats my motto anyway!

Great article Joy, thank you so much for sharing it with us all.

Jennifer

LOL - good one Juliet !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Joy, thank you very much for sharing this sweetie, I loved it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Nice article Joy!!! I would love to see him do this!!!

Robin in MD :)

We'd be te the 1st ones to see the Movie! All of Us!  So go ahead Michael (Make My Day):)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey ladies....do you suppose they might need extras for the movie?????? LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Now YOU are talking girl - oh WOW never thought about that ........MICHAEL; MICHAEL;  you'll NEED your FANS to be extras and we don't need any training if it is to sing along with your songs - well that is maybe going a bit too far, sing uhhhhh - but we do know all the words !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee EXTRA Scottish fan.

I don't even have to get paid!  I'll do it for nothing... just the opportunity!  LOL

Diane

With you there Diane - certainly don't need paid, no way !! :)   We could keep their costs down and even take our own make-up !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Judging from 'Japan' (inoffensive, non-swearing, dig at music videos) I would expect something along the lines of the Hangover films. Not every song on the album contains swearing and NONE of the songs are derogatory towards woman so I doubt the film would be either. The reason I know about the songs on the album is because I have ACTUALLY listened to the whole thing several times on my iTouch (I use street slang so I DO understand what they sat). Giant Squid are a sub-species known as the Humbolt and live so deep and grow so big they are notoriously difficult to track. Even if you did catch one most of it would be eaten on the way up by animals living nearer to the surface. A man's giant squid, however, is usually the product of an exaggerated mind!

An exaggerated mind indeed!! Ha Ha!! That has cracked me up!!

Priceless!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Jennifer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service