A few months ago Michael posted about being involved in and Andy Samberg project...well it is being released on May 10th and Michael is featured in a track entitled Jack Sparrow.  Check out more info here:

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-lonely-i...

Views: 10621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL....Ok Gail....will do :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh I can't wait I will watch

I think it's on the night after here so of cause I will know though all of you how Michael goes :)

Good Luck Michael

Love Dianna xxx

Will do Gail!! THANKS!! :)

Wow Gail....will do!!   :)

Helena...xx...

Are you just keeping Us All on our toes? LOL! I wouldn't miss The Emmy's for nothing! And I really hope to see our Michael there:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

I will be watching!!!!

Can someone please record it for us and post onto youtube. Just Michaels part will be great. 

Many thanks in advance.

Jennifer 

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/17/the-lonely-island-to-perform-at-t...

The Lonely Island to perform at the Emmys -- EXCLUSIVE

The-Lonely-Island

Image Credit: F. Scott Schafer

Get that seven-second delay ready: EW has learned exclusively that the guys from The Lonely Island will perform at the Primetime Emmy Award telecast on Sunday. The trio — Andy Samberg, Jorma Taccone, and Akiva Schaffer — will do a medley of their gut-busting Saturday Night Live tracks featuring, we’re told by a source close to the guys, “some friends.” (Please, please let one of them be Michael Bolton!)

Members of The Lonely Island were nominated for three Original Song Emmys this year — for “Jack Sparrow,” “I Just Had Sex,” and “3-Way (The Golden Rule)” — but lost to Justin Timberlake’s musical SNL monologue (the award was handed out at last week’s Creative Arts Emmys). But it looks like Samberg and Co. might just have the last laugh.

The Emmy telecast airs Sunday, Sept. 18 at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific on Fox.

Thanks Gail, DVR is set!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Heehee, I knew it! Of course, to have more impact, they wouldn't talk about it, but I thought: wouldn't it be a kick*** opening number? :D OMG, I can't wait! Thanks a lot for this Gail, love it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, Gail & everyone else here....It would be totally crazy cool if Michael showed up doing a bit of this video! The  crowd would go crazy & so would we:)!  It will definitely be taped! I can hardly wait!

Thanks Gail for passing on this news flash!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks for the "complete" update Gail!! lol I was pretty sure Michael just might make an appearance with the Emmy nomination :) WAY TO GO MICHAEL!!!! and Jack Sparrow of course!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service