Hi everyone,

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussions started by fans who simply wanted to share their joy of being a Michael Bolton fan. We have threads to share concert reviews, some to share news, videos etc, but not exactly what I have in mind. I would like for this thread not to be about meeting Michael, but about MB related moments in our daily lives, that anyone can take part in. I’m sure we all have tons of fun stories about how the existence of our Michael made us smile today.

For example: I remember once working on the computer and being stressed out to finish a job, then I took a break and turned on the radio, SILYBIL was on and I felt like I’d been given a big hug! Also, I remember once reading on one of the old message boards, someone had gone to a thrift shop and found an MB T-shirt and it made her day! Another story of mine has to do with my husband driving with “The one thing” on, stopping at a light and the guy in the next car asked him who that was and said this was great music! Your anecdotes can also be about how you've converted a "non believer" or your child’s discovery of Michael and sometimes we have as many stories as we have kids! Anyway, I guess I’d like this thread to be kind of a Michael Bolton  “Vegetable soup for the soul”. :D I have a few stories in my own life like these and even started my own personal document  a while back and I thought: why not share our stories together? So there you go MB fans: share away! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Views: 7139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that I had to be resussitated by a paramedic, Sylvie, you hearing Michael on the radio? Wow! Is that a concept&Love is a Wonderful Thing @ that? Wow! Thanks for sharing girl. If you hear anything of his on the radio, It's WAMLAW. Though I've heard "Soul Provider"&TLT in the grocery store. Thanks for sharing Sylvie. Who was it that rescued me, Johnny Gage? heheheheheh Don't mind my silliness girls. MJust having fun.

Thanks Sandy. I hear you. My sister had her iPhone on music&TLT came on. I boltonized privately though. So, yeah, Sandy, awesome your daughter pointed Michael out to you in the grocery store.

Hey Robin, I know what you mean girl: before they changed the format on my AC station, they used to play  WAMLAW and his other covers from "Timeless". I heard "Soul provider" sometime last year, again while switching channels and TLT during one of those "forgotten songs" weekends a couple of years ago. Let's just be thankful when it happens! :D Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sometimes we hear the song that Michael wrote and "Cher" sang...can't remember it off the top of my head, but Meg. will say hey Mom isn't that MB's song? What is the name of that song?...dang this getting old stuff anyways:)! LMBO!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, the song is "I found someone". Funny how I remember loving it from Cher at the time, because I loved the way she performed it: so differently from her Sonny & Cher days and that's before I knew Michael...  I remember Michael saying in an interview that Cher wanted to perform it too much like his demo at the time. He produced that song, so he wanted to make sure she'd put her own stamp on it. Woops, sorry, too much needless info... :D Take care Mary and good night. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Yes...that's the one! Thanks Sylvie! I do love the way our Michael sings it the Best, though:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary and Sylvie I do not think I have a cd of MB's with this song on it. Is there one available??? Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Kathy T. I Found Someone was released on the Greatest Hits CD that came out in 1995 on Sony's label with 17 tracks, it's track #15. I have it also on a 4 track import in my collection as well with some other songs from that era.  You probably can still find it on Ebay.

I knew I had it, just had to go digging!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Robin, I must be so stuck on certain songs on that cd I have not listened to it in forever all the way through in awhile. I will get it out and listen again, thanks!!!!! Hugs,

Well Robin, I know the song but by the time I get there I am always skipping to "This River," love, love that song and still have a gift for MB to give him someday hopefully that has something to do with "This River." Maybe I should just mail it to him!!! Still hoping for concerts further south this year.
Thanks, I feel like an idiot now, duh!!!! Hugs,

Don't feel like an idiot.. sooo many CD's, singles, imports, sooo many wonderful MB songs to choose from!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hey Kathy T.   Don't call yourself an idiot:( You just had those Blonde roots showing up, that's all! It happens to Us all:)! It is a great song....along with all of the Rest! And I like "This River" too!

You have to hand  deliver your gift so we can hear all about it, sorry....we want details of the moment:)! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service