Hi everyone,

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussions started by fans who simply wanted to share their joy of being a Michael Bolton fan. We have threads to share concert reviews, some to share news, videos etc, but not exactly what I have in mind. I would like for this thread not to be about meeting Michael, but about MB related moments in our daily lives, that anyone can take part in. I’m sure we all have tons of fun stories about how the existence of our Michael made us smile today.

For example: I remember once working on the computer and being stressed out to finish a job, then I took a break and turned on the radio, SILYBIL was on and I felt like I’d been given a big hug! Also, I remember once reading on one of the old message boards, someone had gone to a thrift shop and found an MB T-shirt and it made her day! Another story of mine has to do with my husband driving with “The one thing” on, stopping at a light and the guy in the next car asked him who that was and said this was great music! Your anecdotes can also be about how you've converted a "non believer" or your child’s discovery of Michael and sometimes we have as many stories as we have kids! Anyway, I guess I’d like this thread to be kind of a Michael Bolton  “Vegetable soup for the soul”. :D I have a few stories in my own life like these and even started my own personal document  a while back and I thought: why not share our stories together? So there you go MB fans: share away! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Views: 7139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh that is lovely Mary and I bet you were delighted.....how sweet of your mom, just lovely !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Mary, you have a sweet mom. :D Enjoy the times where you do catch Michael's pic unexpectedly! Take care sweetie and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Yes ladies my Mom is pretty Awesome, I'm her baby girl, still:)! LOL! She's 82 and in good health, all but her hearing, we have to yell at her, if we want her to here Us! But she won't get a hearing aide!!! Not my MOM:)! Whew! Thanks, and I'm glad you All got a kick out of her surprising me!

Mary (meg's mom)!

No matter your age, Mary, you'll always be your mommy's baby. :)

To all of you!

Thanks for always being so nice:)! Now will anyone else step up & tell there story about MB:)! LMBO!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,

I may not always comment here but I often read the stories and yours are always so sweet. I think it is great you have so many family members who enjoy MB along with you. I received my Durant, OK ticket for December 12th in the mail today....no story to tell yet but hoping the weather, etc. cooperates and being as this is my 7th concert coming up I hope for it to be the best one ever :)))). I have told most of my stories on here but maybe this one is worth repeating.....Joy sure liked it when she and I talked recently for the first time and it was so good to chat with her too.
RAH.....Branson Missouri, fall, 2011. Branson is one of my favorite places and here came my favorite singer, MB, to perform at The Mansion Theatre. (I hear he may be returning next year by the way...hope so :)))))). This was the concert where I was able to give MB the roses. When I watch RAH I will always see him on his knee accepting the rose bouquet singing TLAT and then that wink at me as he jumped up with all that electric energy continuing on through one of my very best concert memories yet. All I have to do is watch that DVD and wham...I am not in London...I am in Branson and that person who was so lucky to get that wink:))) The site needs a little action...hope this brings some smiles, ladies.. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Kathy, you got a big smile here and thanks sweetie! :D Take care Kathy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Sylvie, I was smiling when I wrote it remembering and glad it brought a smile for you too. Have a good night my friend, I am off to sleep now. Big Hug,

Kathy T. ;)

I wondered why you always liked to watch the RAH video with such enthusiasm.....now I know and it is a great video; love it too !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes it is, Sylvia, and I hope you and others waitiing can experience a concert of your own very soon :). Hugs,

Ok Kathy, now I will have to go watch that RAH soon, just for you...and to catch that Wink:)! Nice story! Keep'em coming! Have a Great Day Everyone:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Enjoy Mary :)) and oh how I wish I had that Branson moment on video. One of those unexpected MB surprises :)). Just put my RAH on too...:))) Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service