Hi everyone,

I’ve been meaning to start this thread for a while now. I’ve been reading since the beginning of this forum, many discussions started by fans who simply wanted to share their joy of being a Michael Bolton fan. We have threads to share concert reviews, some to share news, videos etc, but not exactly what I have in mind. I would like for this thread not to be about meeting Michael, but about MB related moments in our daily lives, that anyone can take part in. I’m sure we all have tons of fun stories about how the existence of our Michael made us smile today.

For example: I remember once working on the computer and being stressed out to finish a job, then I took a break and turned on the radio, SILYBIL was on and I felt like I’d been given a big hug! Also, I remember once reading on one of the old message boards, someone had gone to a thrift shop and found an MB T-shirt and it made her day! Another story of mine has to do with my husband driving with “The one thing” on, stopping at a light and the guy in the next car asked him who that was and said this was great music! Your anecdotes can also be about how you've converted a "non believer" or your child’s discovery of Michael and sometimes we have as many stories as we have kids! Anyway, I guess I’d like this thread to be kind of a Michael Bolton  “Vegetable soup for the soul”. :D I have a few stories in my own life like these and even started my own personal document  a while back and I thought: why not share our stories together? So there you go MB fans: share away! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Views: 7139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good luck with your studies and hoped for career Fiona and as Sylvie says we have another "budding" film maker on here who wants also to use something of Michael's in his work and his name is Scott Achord and below is link into his page if you want to drop him a little message seeing there is a "like" interest going on.......

http://michaelbolton.com/profile/ScottAchord?xg_source=profiles_mem...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It was neat hearing from you Fiona. Love Fields of Gold whether it's Sting, Michael & Eva. It reminds me of my friend who passed away 3/18/10 @ the age of 57. I was shocked. I knew she was sickly but.....Wow! I wish you well in your indeavors, Fiona.

Hey Fiona,

Welcome to our little slice of MB heaven:)! We Float on little Clouds here:)! Michael has a way of doing that to Us All! We welcome any stories you like to tell! So whatever it took for you to write your story, it's no surprise to Us that MB had something to do with it! I have all sorts of stories that No one has ever read in a journal that I keep for whenever my daughter feels like reading in the future! No I'm not a writer, but I like to write:)! Have fun & come back soon!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I welcome you to the forum too Fiona and I enjoyed your story...sounds like you have some very exciting plans in your future and best wishes to you.

Kathy T. :)

Hi Sylvia, that must have been some pretty heated exchange to come to Michael's attention. Girl, that tweet is one for the scrapbook! :D I agree with Michael about small people, because whatever you say won't change their mind. Thanks for sharing your very special moment Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

OMG Sylvia....you got Tweeted by Michael....I know you are on a Cloud for sure:)! That was a very nice thing for him to say to you! And I agree:)! Pinch yourself:)! He is a very nice guy, wait til you actually Meet him:)! OMG:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for sharing your story, Sylvia, that was some very sound advice from MB and I know that support is exceptionally special to you. I agree with Sylvie, that is definitely one for your scrapbook. Thanks again, Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

What an awesome tweet, Sylvia. I'm glad for you & I thought it was awesome about the similarity of Michael & Jefferson. Now. How cool is that?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share that I heard on my pop French radio today, that they were discussing upcoming concerts in Montreal and they did mention Michael and played a bit of WAMLAW! The DJ mentionned his mom loved him and on listening to a certain line, he said: "Yeah, go ahead, she's ready!" lmao That just made my day! lol Oh she's not the only one... The other guy mentionned Michael was 60, as if that hindered his talent in any way, so I think I'll have to show this guy what an awesome 60 year old is made of! lol That's all I had to say, thanks for indulging me. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

That's all right Sylvie about your radio station. Also, Fiona, it's never too late to become a fan. Longevity is not the answer, it's our loyalty, right? :))))))))

Great to know they are starting to discuss MB's concerts for as I said yesterday Twitter was all ago too.   Maybe have every chance now of hearing Michael on the radio every day Sylvie !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, oh I wish: my pop French radio station doesn't even play Michael, my English AC station turned to dance music and most often, I hear Michael on digital cable on TV, so I guess I'll look forward to that! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service