Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 21136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok...hopefully we will get someting posted soon.  The note I got back today said that Michael's team hasn't announced anything yet...still getting their ducks in a row.  So maybe in the next day or so they will give me something to post.  Gail

Thanks alot Gail!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for information Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Good news Gail...thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You'll get the news to us ail as sooon as you can. There's no doubt about that. Sylvia, we'll keep fingers, toes, eyes&everything crossed for all of us. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Once again, Thanks Gail.

Thanks Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey to all of you:)!

This book is Big, I mean Michael Bolton Big...instead of concert reviews, now we await book-signing reviews! This is sooo much Fun & it hasn't even started yet!

Thanks Gail for all of your hard work, keeping up w/Michael these days is probably quite busy for you! I want your job:)!

LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

HI ALL!  I FOUND A LINK WITH TWO MORE SIGNINGS AND ONE IS IN NYC!  IT IS ON A WEEKDAY AND I HAVE TO WORK SO NOT SURE IT I CAN GO BUT WILL TRY  NOT SURE IF CONFIRM  I GUESS GAIL WILL LET US KNOW   HERE IS THE LINK

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/author-events/Michael-Bolto...

GLORIA

Hope you can go, Gloria!!!! Robin R. and Kathy R. will be happy to see the book signing at The Grove, hope they can go as well.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Did I miss something? Is there a book signing @ the grove? Am I hallucinating? :) What's this Kathy from Tulsa? boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) I mean I know I'm on meds? :))))

WOW....thank you Gloria!!! The L.A. book signing looks mighty tempting!!!! Thanks so much for finding and posting :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

No. I didn't take too much medication. OMG. Wow! What can I say? Wow! Totally awesome. I'm sure it will all be confirmed. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service