Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 21136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvie,. I just may have get the one that he reads to Us...OMG..this is getting better & better! And Closer:)! Won't be much longer now!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, girl, I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to have Michael read to them, even if you can read it yourself... but that's just me. We've only got about a month to wait! I have a feeling the first couple of weeks of February will be pretty quiet around here, except for messages like: "I got it!" :D Take care Mary. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Man, Amazon's gonna be sending out a boat load of packages to us all. I should get the hardcopy but I don't know. Can't wait to hear the bonus song. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Sylvie B.-

That's the truth.  At first I just was going to order my hardcopy, maybe 2 copies!  One to get hopefully signed at a booksigning event and the other to read. (Over and over and over!) Then I was so happy when I found out he was the voice and would be reading it to us, oh you bet I am ordering the CD version also.  And I just got a Kindle from my daughter, so now I will want that one also! Good thing I am back to work getting a paycheck again!

Hugs from NJ

Joy

Thanks Joy for that info on the book. I also bought the audio for all the right reasons...LOL Can't wait for both or either!! Debating on whether to buy one for my Kindle. Special books I always buy hardcover and MB's book certainly qualifies for the category!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

Welcome back! Missed you............

I want the Kindle version as that is with me all the time, in my purse.

I will read it more on the Kindle, when I can't listen to the man himself with the CD version.

(The preferred way of course!) I have to also buy the hardcover just to have it forever and hopefully get it signed.

Joy

NJ

You WILL get it signed Joy :) Thanks for your greeting and I am more than happy to be done with the holiday crazies!!! Missed you all!!! That is a good idea about the Kindle. My son convinced me to buy a Nexus 7 and I can buy books on that as well. I thought electronics was supposed to free us and now we have tons of gadgets!!! lol DEFINITELY need the hardcover for this will become a classic!!! 

How are things coming around in your NJ town? Hope things are recovering nicely :) Take care!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

See Joy, I'm unable to read the hardcopy. Hmm. I wonder why. heheheheheh :) We all know that right. JK here girls. Having fun. But to have that sexy, soft raspy voice reading to me, he'd be my reader. When I was in school, I'd have readers read hardcopy books to me but now, I can get them numerous ways. All in fun girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Now I know I can't wait to get the audio edition what with the bonus track there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Just to let you all know I am cancelling my order with Amazon US and going with Amazon UK because they have advertised a LARGE PRINT edition that is available and can be pre-ordered;  costs a few pounds more but......!!! :)

Now here is for a little bit of a mix-up which I cannot work out for the audio CD is now being advertised as published in the UK on 14th February and the Large Print edition Hardback Book will be published on 14th February but the Hardback Book will be published on 5th February......following so far.....good for you because....there is more to come...... for the audio CD cover is as shown on here and the Large Print Hardback Book has the same cover as on here but the Hardbook Book has a different cover ..............

........is the cover still not completely decided on ????????   This cover is shown on Amazon US as being for the kindle edition.  For Sylvia and Robin CA the difference in the cover is that the wording ALL falls below MB's picture whereas in the other covers his name...Michael Bolton....is at the top with "The Soul Of It All:  My Music, My Life" off to the right hand side and too if you look closely there is no earring !!!!!

What I was more than pleased to see is that it is moved to first in the line of new books becoming available and as I say that a large print is available and here is the cover for the large print..............................

......and I am away over to my little FB MB page to advertize that for all in the UK  !!! lol.

Thanks Joy for thinking about me and getting it quicker but I am not too bothered about when I get as long as I know I am getting I am happy and I do not have a kindle but I am delighted to have read about the large print edition for that was not advertised before......mind you haven't checked with Amazon US if it is also available there and I had better before I put anything on MBATW page.....away to get that done !!!! lol    Thanks again for thinking of me Joy, thanks !!! :)

Have added a little above about Amazon US but have a little more for you and it is that there is no Large Print edition advertised in Amazon US.   Also.....the cover that we are seeing that Pilar found with the additional song is being advertised in Amazon US as   "Preloaded Digital Audio Player" and it costs $40.94 and it will be published on 15th January, 2013.    Think we are needing some clarification as to what is what as that cover is not being shown for the audio CD's.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

I did find the LARGE print available on US Amazon.com!!

$17.81 released Feb. 5th pre order
delivery to most US addresses on release day
Joy

Thanks for information Joy for I never saw that but still do not understand how the large print in both countries has a publication date the same and yet ordinary book and CD are completely different ......maybe Amazon UK are just hedging their bets and maybe they will change date to 29th January eventually but will put new information out on FB.....thanks again Joy !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service