Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girls, where there's life, there's hope. I've never been to a book signing but when I went to the DC vintage CD signing, the cost was the price of the CD'S. I took a cab after 1 p.m., got the mark train, took a cab to the mall & wala, @ the CD store in the mall. I even went through the line a second time. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)G

Hi Alicia, well, one of Michael's resolutions is to keep dreaming bigger and bolder so why not? :D Good luck to all of us! Take care Alicia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sounds absolutely perfect to me Alicia!!! Can't see why Michael wouldn't go that route!!! lol Keep dreamin' and believing and I am sure he will get to down unda!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Joy,

I'm happy for you girl, go get in line early...and don't get nervous...he is such a nice man, you won't believe it! So down to earth...but he picks up on every word you say:)! We want pix & details fron this Book-Signing! Go get it:)!

I sure hope he comes to Lou. Ky!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Good for you Joy!!! Have a blast and do report back :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

How I envy those who live in New York ..!!

HI SYLVIA! THANKS FOR THE INFO  IT IS TOO FAR FOR ME  TWO HOURS AWAY AND I DO NOT DRIVE  HERE IS A LINK WITH MORE INFO ON THE RIGHT IT SAID EVENTS JUST CLICK MICHAEL'S NAME AND IT WILL GIVE YOU MORE INFO

http://www.booksandgreetings.com/

GLORIA

Thanks for that link Gloria and I have sent the bookstore an e-mail asking about price of tickets because that does not appear to be advertised anywhere on their website and some people on FB were asking that question.   I have also asked if they can say exactly how many tickets they have for sale because it is interesting to note that there is a closing time, which of course you would expect (Michael can hardly sit there all night) but interesting too that it is only a hour and a half......can sign quite a few in that time if the queue is kept moving but on the other hand, it is not that long !!

Thanks again Gloria !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia,

I know a Book writer here in Ky....her name is Karen Robards...I use to wait on her & her family...and I had a Book signed by her...after I went and payed for it! It was her autograph...she gets there early...completes her list...before & or after...so don't be afraid...it will be Michael's signature! You could probably even tell them what you want written in it:)! Hope that helped!

Mary (meg's mom)!

WOW!!!! Hey Joy..there you go girl!!! I am jumping for joy for you!!!! LOL Come back and tell us all about your new Bolton Adventure at the book signing!!! Oh my....let the fun begin!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!! Thanks for bringing over here Sylvia!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know that's right. Can't wait to hear about Joy's adventure & everyone else's. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I checked out the bookstore website and yes Sylvia it is from 7pm-8:30pm. Not much time I think, but I've never been to one before so I don't know. I assume each person only will get a minute with the man.  I emailed the store, the price is $24.99 + 7% tax. That is their price for the hardcover book.  So you buy the book from them and MB will sign it.  They are selling it at the full retail amount, Amazon.com is only $16.49.  But I have no problem with that, I will just cancel my Amazon order.  You can purchase tickets/books by phone.  Store phone is 201-784-2665.  I have not actually called them yet, as I am going to see if I am going to go with someone else before I buy tickets. 

Joy

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service