Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Si it looks like Robin R & Kathy R may be having there very own book signed soon as well! I'm gonna hang tight and see if Michael comes to Lou. Ky. before I purchase my copy! Wow..it just keeps getting better & better:)!

I'm Happy for you All!

Mary (meg's mom)!

All you CA ladies, Kathy and Robin R. I hope you get to go to one or both of the signings!

This is getting so exciting! They must be for real, I can't understand why admin. isn't posting them here yet.

Joy

NJ

where, in L. A., other than the Grove is Michael gonna be? You said 2 times? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Did I miss read?

Thanks Gloria ..will check it out.  Gail

Where there's life, girls, there's hope. I want it to work out for everyone. I'm keeping everything crossed for everyone. Did I hear right? My brother-in-law got a notice saying the book's not released from Amazon until 2/13/13? Hope I'm wrong. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Oh&Gail, thanks for everything, my friend. :)

Hi Robin,

Oh I hope you get to go the the Grove CA book signing!  Also

I just checked Amazom.com...................hardcover date says Jan. 29th. 
Preloaded Digital Audio Player Jan 15th!!   It says it's $40.94!!!! (Does anyone know exactly what this is and why it's so much?)
Kindle verson Jan. 29th  $11.99
Audio CD Feb 5th $20.23
Hugs fronm NJ,
Joy

I saw that too Joy on Amazon UK and asked question but no one seemed to know answer and I don't know what it means by "preloaded digital audio player" but on Amazon UK it also says audio book is available from 15th January and I have pre-ordered that and it is at regular price so this "other thing" is something completely different but what ?????????????????????????????????? LOL

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is a book that includes some type of digital player..otherwords..seems to be self contained.  Here is a picture of one:

Judy Moody: The Doctor Is in [With Earbuds] (Playaway Children)

Thanks for that information Gail and haven't heard or seen anything like that and no wonder it costs a "little bit" more than the book !! lol    Thanks again Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gloria,

Oh this is great news!  I would go with you, but I am already going that same day at night with Eileen to the NJ bookstore. Take the day off.  This is your big chance to meet the man in person, get an autograph, maybe get a picture with him. Who knows when that might happen again? You should go!

Joy

NJ

Sylvie B & Robin R: I have put a sign here

that says "Stop wishing. Start doing."

You're so right Joy. We can all spend our lives wish but we have to do the hoping&doing. Gloria, please take the day. This will be an opportunity to meet Michael. I'd love for you to do so. Pardon any typographical errors girls. I'm on strong medications for a cold. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who oloves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks for that link Gloria and I am SO pleased for ALL of those who can get to these book signings and all I ask is that someone takes a camera ........PLEASE    !!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service