Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep....the date is Jan. 31st for the St. Louis Jewish Book Festival and I just got tickets! I'm assuming we'll be able to get a copy of the book there...no mention of that on their website or phone.

Anna (in MO)

I just talked to them at the venue and books will be available for purchase that night. :o)

Also wanted to mention that tickets can be purchased either online or at the box office. Online purchases to be picked up at the Will Call window.

Anna (in MO)

Yeah Anna!!

So happy for you!

Now you are as excited as I am!

I can't wait.

Joy

NJ

Go for it Anna. I have everything crossed for you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

GREAT news Anna and Joy and whom ever else is going to a signing!! Be sure to come back here and let us know how your Michael visit goes. A Bolton Adventure for sure!!!!!

Kathy and lAFD Bob

Eileen got our tickets for the Northvale, NJ bookstore event.  We are #44 & #45!!! Pretty good, that way if there are not to many in line, we can get in line again with something else to sign.  (Hopefully they won't kick us out! Ha Ha!) They did tell me you can order a signed book over the phone, pay with a credit card and they will ship it to you.  But only in the US, they will not ship out of the states. So anyone who can't get to a signing event you can get a signed book this way.

Joy

NJ

That is great news for you both Anna and Joy and of course Eileen too.......just great and so, so pleased for you......wooooohoooooo but can I just ask both of you to please let go of him when you see him so that he can get over to Scotland !!!!!!!!! LOL.

I also saw a tweet from a fellow saying that Michael was going to do a signing in BGKY on 1st February......have looked BGKY and all I can come up with is Bowling Green, Kentucky but have looked on their site and can't see any forthcoming book signing .  Just thought I would mention so that if anyone has a better idea of what it stands for then they can check if it is somewhere near them.   He said he was going to camp out all night to make sure that he got his copy signed .....thought that was great coming from a fellow !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome Joy & Eilene. I'm glad for everyone. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thought I would bring over advert for the St. Louis Jewish Book Festival before putting over on FB as it would appear that there is going to be a little more than just a book signing for it says about him "discussing his newly ......" and that it is after "presentation" that book signing will take place.....sounds interesting  !!! :)

"The St. Louis Jewish Book Festival presents

Michael Bolton

discussing his newly released autobiography THE SOUL OF IT ALL: My Life, My Music

The Grammy award-winning singer/songwriter, with more than 53 million CDs and albums sold, shares his personal journey of 40 years in the music industry; from struggling songwriter to hit artist and humanitarian, including: working with Streisand, Ray Charles & Lady Gaga; going viral with Saturday Night Live videos; and advocating on the international scene for at-risk women & children.

Thursday evening, January 31 at 7:30pm   B'nai Amoona Congregation   (324 South Mason Rd., 63141)

Book signing to follow presentation. Tickets $18
Festival 2012 Series & Series PLUS tickets will be honored for event.
For tickets & info call: 314-442-3299"

HI SYLVIA!  THANKS FOR THE INFO  I FOUND THE BGKY SIGNING  IT IS BOWLING GREEN, KY   HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.warrenpl.org/slide-info-michael-bolton.html

SO HAPPY FOR ANNA, JOY AND EILEEN   I AM STILL HOPING TO GO THE THE NYC SIGNING  IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TAKE THE DAY OFF  SO I AM NOT SURE  I AM HOPING HE WILL DO ANOTHER SIGNING EITHER IN NYC OR NEARBY NJ AT A BETTER TIME

GLORIA

Thanks for information Gloria .......at least I got the right place !!!!! LOL

Hey Gloria,

This is a Library, I sure hope they don't expect this to be a quiet time:)! LOL! It looks like a nice place! I gotta go call Meghan & tell her about it:)! Thanks! Keep me posted!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service