Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be careful what you wish for Mary...lol...there you go..a Kentucky book signing :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know this gentleman on a chat line from Bowling Green KY. Awesome. He's not an MB fan. Hope you can make it Gloria. Mary/Meggie, I'd love it if you were able to go to Bowling Green but I don't know how far that is from you. Vegas is a couple hundred miles from me. It's about a 5 hour greyhound ride. I know if I did take L. A. Access, (paratransit transportation), I'd go there & stay all day. It would be ridiculous to travel 22 miles up, 22 miles back&do it again that afternoon. I'll stick around there all day. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Mary, if they do the presentation in a library, it's more than a book signing. Amie lives in Westport and she often has author presentations there, maybe you can ask her about it. Take care sweetie and keep us posted if you go. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Girls, Thanks for all those wishes...we shall see! I did call Meg. last night & I told her about it:)! I did a little more research and found that it will Not be at the Library (LOL) he knew better....:) It will be at the "SLoan Convention Center"....so my guess is this is gonna be "Big"......MIchael Bolton..Big! He use to come soooooo close to my house that  could walk! 100 miles....Whew:)!

I'm still hoping he will come a little closer:)!

Have a Great Day...All of You:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Convention Center? Wow Mary...wonder if it is an author convention and lots of other book sellers will be there? That is interesting!! Go so you can tell us upon your return what kind of affair it was....lol  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm looking forward to this event! It's the first book signing Michael has ever done in our area!

Anna (in MO)

Hey Anna, I'm happy for you and the other gals too. Waiting to see what others come out on the listing..Book signings are fun and so are the record signings...So much excitement!!!! LOL

Robin in MD:)

@ the Grove I was told you purchase your books in the morning & get a wrist band&go back that evening. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) This all is bringing me back to the Vintage Days.

I'm looking forward to it, Robin! He's never done any sort of signings (book or records) here. So, it's quite a treat!

Anna (in MO) :o)

I'm glad for you Anna & anyone that goes. I'm praying all can go. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia,

Bowling Green, Ky. is about 100 miles away from me! Can you take a boat, or a plane to get here, you drive and I will go with you,as wellas Meghan:)! Come on Michael gas isn't cheap....gotta get a little closer to me:)! Whew this is killing me! I may have to hire Meg's friend to drive me! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,

That's not great, but not that bad! I hate to drive long distances.  Northdate,NJ is 75 miles away from me.  But I am going, I would hate to pass it up hoping for him to come closer and it not happen.  Who knows if there will be another signing and when?  I just have to go to this, I have been waiting so long to meet him even for just one minute!!! :)))))))

Joy

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service