Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow...that is very interesting Sylvia...Professor Michael....lol  That is nice that they are giving fans something for the price of a ticket :) Way to go ladies who are attending!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So, one has to purchase tickets to these events? Could someone let me know if there are any other events than the Grove? I'm not good @ accessing this stuff. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) I'll check with the Grove on these tickets.

Hey Robin R.

Just have our Michael to pick you up....you know his number by now, right? LOL! Just had to give you another happy thought:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

:)))))) Mary. Love it. I know one thing, should Michael do a book signing in Vegas, I'm on the mutt (greyhous). Yes, girls. I understand the cost of gas, I really do. I know when I saw him in Newport Beach, it was 40 miles up&40 some miles back. Now, in getting the book(s) @ the Grove, it's 22 miles one way but should I take paratransit transportation, I May as well stay there all day. What we all wouldn't do for Michael right? :))))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) It wouldn't make sense for me to take paratransit up, purchase book(s), go back & then, rides to&from. We gotta do it girls wen rare opportunities like this come by, right?

I don't know what it is to drive girls so, I understand apprehension driving long distances. If folks know what's best, I'll leave the driving to Greyhound. :))))))) They don't want me on the road yet. Though some of these drivers, I wonder about. :) Pardon any errors folks. Something doesn't seem right here. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Mary, Love those happy thoughts. Sylvia, love the thought of a Michael Bolton book signing tour bus. Hmm. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) If I were living in Baltimore like I used to do, I'd go to the one in New York.

Hey Robin R. & Sylvia, It would be like the Partridge family Bus...but instead read Bolton Buddies Bus:)! LOL!

I'm ready to go!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I'll be the navigator, Sylvia, Sylvie, & Mary/Meggie. Just give me them there instructions in Braille & we're on the roll with the MB bus tour. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Ok ladies (& guys), here it is..............open for business! You need to find a driver and we are all set to go!!
LOL!!!
Joy
NJ

Sylvie B & Robin R-top pic is Bolton Bus Station, not sure where it is.  But it is a real photo!
Next pic is a fancy tour bus, silver and black swirly designs on it. And it says "Michael
Bolton Book Signing Tour" on the side.

LOVE LOVE this!!!!! Joy this is your best icon yet!!! HYSTERICAL!!!!! That bus would be pulled over before it left the station!!!!!!!!! This is too FUNNY!!!! ROFL!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Now if only we could get all our little faces sitting inside that bus that would be perfect.......love it Joy and that is really fantastic, exactly what I had in mind except, sorry folks, didn't win the lottery last night but I suppose there is still time !!!!! LOL.    Bolton Bus Station Joy is in Bolton in the UK and it is in what is known as the Greater Manchester area of England in the UK.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

(off topic) Is anyone in the area going to the golf tournament this weekend in Rancho Mirage? If so, have fun & bring back details. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service