Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No problem Kellie, glad to help. Break a leg on getting one in, or close enough to your area, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

What happened in Wa Bash, Kelly that you could kick yourself about? You don't have to tell me. Did I miss something? Another place, another time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin in Ca, Kellie had left her keys in her car and because she needed assistance to get back in, she missed MB leaving the venue. As you said, another time, another place. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh! Yeah! That's right. Aw! man! Poor Kelly. Sorry about venting about that vision thing. I couldn't retrieve the bits&pieces of Michael's new Cd. I'll just have to be patient & wait until the CD'S in my hand. mary, I guess the best way to order Michael's book is through Amazon. & when is the audio being released? 2/5/13? I wonder if there will be audio editions @ Barnes & Nobel? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) & bummed because I can't access that vision thing to hear bits & pieces of MB'S new CD but i'll survive.

Hey girls, count me in on the bus, though you'll have to do a little detour up North, this is fun! :D Thanks for all descriptions girls, take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

We ain't leavin' no one out, Sylvie. We'll be here, there, & everywhere. The bus has to have wings to get everyone from across the pond. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Joy,Sylvia & Gloria,  Those buses are absolutely just what we need....You girls have been busy little Bees today....Don't 4-get to pick me & my Meggy up...and I also have been told by Many people I have a Loud mouth...LOL...so if you need a back-up...I can yell & won't need a Mega phone at all! LMBO:)!

We better bring along some snacks, especially those M&M's!  You All are such a Hoot:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary/Meggie, didn't I say noone will be left out? :)))))) Love that LMBO though. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Well we have Sylvia's jet to get her over to the states.  And we have a fleet of buses so we are all set.
Let the fun begin............
Joy
NJ

Love the idea of that jet, just for me, Joy......eat your heart out John Travolta I've got a bigger one than you !!!!!!! LOL.     So we really are all set for this book signing tour ????? :)))))))     Feel at this stage, I should maybe warn you all, for you know what my eye sight is like and you all know what Robin CA's eye sight is like, with those beautiful blue eyes she has got now.....unless she has changed the colour again.....and as she is navigator and I do know the way to Banff and Jasper in BC from Rossland just over from the Washington border so, if we end up in Alaska because we got our lefts and rights mixed up, while Michael is California, you won't shout at me; will you ???????????????????????????? ROFL. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You are FIRED Sylvia!!! Sorry....no can do....can't take any chances!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You shouting at me already and I haven't stepped on my private jet to get to the States yet Kathy ......oh no !!!!!! LOL.  Mind you in some ways I agree with you for my sense of direction is horrendous for I walk in a room, turn round and go back out the door and can't remember which way I came in and for sure in some of these buidlings that you visit if I was dyslexic or illiterate I would be walking round forever until someone took pity on me ....but then again.....that wouldn't happen.....because I have got a "tongue in my head" (as we say in Scotland)  as you all are more than aware of so maybe, on second thoughts, instead of driving the bus I should go with Gloria and get a megaphone or, maybe, just stick my head out a window and shout  !!!!! LOL

Who wants to go driver now ???????????????

I am still loving the NEW LOOK to this website .......fandabidose !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service