Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it Sylvia, changing color. Nope. I ain't gonna change them though I can. :)))))) I'm glad you guys can't. Keep your eyes, sylvia. Don't want you to be like me. :))))) Enough of my laughter, right. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Think I am already fired as the bus driver Robin CA  for you know something, even although I would love to go to Alaska, I wouldn't want to miss Michael so with my sense of direction unless there was, without question or doubt, an absolutely foolproof sat nav available on the bus I would take a backseat and give up on the driving !!! LOL.   Think Kathy's suggestion is the best one.....I'm FIRED !!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy or Robin...you 2 get my vote:)! LOL! You know I ain't frivin"....Have a Great Day!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I need to start spell checking:)! LOL...Drivin" !!! Ok I think I'm gonna cave and call about ordering my book! Question is: Where would be Best?

Mary (M&M's)!

I am glad you aren't friving either Mary!!! Well no wonder you can't get to a concert or signing...you have been friving!!!!! ROFL!!!! I hope that isn't illegal????? Do frive safely girl!!!! LOL I would order from Amazon Mary because the preorder usually is cheaper :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, but there are GPS that one can type in the addresses&so forth to get from A. to B. From B. to C. & so forth. :) Don't want you to get fired, Sylvia. :) Then, if you don't do the driving, we'll have to find someone. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

It's all good Sylvia.... you can drive on the off days when Michael has no concerts or signings...lol On concert days we need someone else to drive so we don't go in circles a la Scot Speak and end up late!!! lol 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy LAFD, I had to laugh when you were teasing Sylvie about thriving instead of driving. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Darn. I can't write either. I meant friving. Not thriving. I never knew how to do spell check on here though. I'd be a better typist. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

What you are really trying to say Kathy is:   "thur mae come a time whin a dinae ken me **** frae mae elbow ur jist maebe that's whit I'm like awe ra time !"........good Scots saying that one !!!!!!! LOL   BTW, agree entirely on "bus driving" or, not, bus driving !!!! LOL..

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL SYlvia....that is exactly what it is like reading your Scot Speak....ROFL!!!! I am too afraid to agree with you or not on what you wrote above!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just wondering.  Is Michael book going to be sold though his website or only via sites like amazon.com?  As I said, just wondering.  I'll be buying it.  Looking forward to it. 

MaryLynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service