Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have a GREAT time Gloria if you go and come back and report how wonderful it all was!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, Gloria, Joy, Eileen & others, reviews please! boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Gloria,

I hope you go, you must go!!

Joy

NJ

Oh boy Joy, Eileen & all of the rest of you "Lucky Ones" you All must be so very excited to see Michael & have your books signed:)! I'm tickled for each of you...so don't 4-get to come back with your stories...How many days left to go?

Mary (M&M's)!

Countdown for Eileen and I is................
Joy
NJ

Excitement mounting, I bet and I love the "gold" seven.....we sure are getting into the theme of these new colours !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, keeping the Icons classy!

Joy

NJ

Keep counting down Joy...I love those icons...what will tomorrows look like? LOL!

Your dream is about to come true:)! Enjoy every second of it!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Found this on Michael's twitter account just now:

http://premierecollectibles.com/the-soul-of-it-all-my-music-my-life/

The Soul of it All: My Music, My Life

This Includes:
Edition :
Autographed First Edition
This Includes:
- Hardcover 1st Edition of The Soul of it All
This Includes:
- Michael Bolton's Personal Signature Inside Book
This Includes:
- Certificate of Authenticity

Price:
$26.00
Author Currently Signing Books. Expected Ship Date is Feb 4th 2013

About The Book

This First Edition copy of The Soul of it All: My Music, My Life has been personally Autographed by Michael Bolton.

After four decades in the music industry, Michael Bolton has become one the most successful musicians of our time. THE SOUL OF IT ALL is his backstage pass into his life lived thus far-into the venues, busses, limos, and hotel rooms of stardom, and finally into his home and heart. His story will go long and dive deep, not only into his self-proclaimed "vagabond vampire" life, but also into the belly of the beast that is the music industry, with its joys, follies, and torments.
From a 14 year old kid performing in dive bars in his hometown of New Haven, CT, to struggling to provide for his wife and kids, to finally breaking through with the Soul Provider album, and going on to sell more than 53 million albums and singles worldwide, Bolton has fought for and earned a life most just dream of. THE SOUL OF IT ALL is his life, chock-full of all the incredible stories, and the star-studded cast you'd expect, including: Luciano Pavarotti, Paula Abdul, Cher, Bob Dylan, Barbara Streisand, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Placido Domingo, Renee Fleming, Bon Jovi, Wynonna Judd, BB King, Patti LaBelle, Carlos Santana, Nicolette Sheridan, Teri Hatcher and others...

Limited quantities available, order your signed book today!

Product Details

• Pages: 352 pages
  • Publisher: Center Street
  • Release Date: January 29, 2013
  • ISBN-13: 9781455523658
  • Edition: Autographed First Edition

About The Author

Michael Bolton, the multiple Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter and social activist, has sold more than 53 million albums and singles worldwide.

THANKS GAIL!!!!! I wondered if we would get something like this offered for the book like the GEMS CD a few years ago..MB is great doing all these for the fans...

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Gail for the "Live" Update...If nothing else we have that to look forward to! I'm still hoping he will get to Ind. or somewhere a bit close to Us!

Mary (meg's mom')!

Awesome. Thanks, once again, Gail. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves Live & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service