Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail!! Oh the decisions :))))) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail for that information and certainly another one to start thinking about !! :)   Somehow though I think I will adopt Michael's policy for this year which is very evident from the golf competition scores that he is definitely living up to his resolutions and the one he is following right now is to dream bigger and bolder so I think I will start dreaming that he is going to come to John Smith's Bookstore in Largs, Scotland !!!!!! ROFL    For anyone who doesn't know Michael has finished in joint first place on his first two rounds in the Pro-Am he is playing in and today is his final round which will decide if he makes the cut for Sunday's Final and I am pretty sure he has already made it and I believe it is going pretty far back to the days when the comp. was the old Bob Hope Classic when he last got through to the Final.......Michael for the Amateur Trophy....YEAH !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

After seeing above post from Gail went into Twitter and Michael 's retweet has got a lot of response by comments being made about signings and Michael has in fact responded himself on the retweet and has said that he has 1,000 copies to sign and he is going to need a lot of sharpies.....so......in response to his comment which was placed in reply to a comment put in by Robin MD, I have told Michael I was putting information on his website and FB and I have asked him if any signed copies will be made available through his website......wait and see if I get a response !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

YES that was my Tweet thanking him for signing all the books they are selling and I said I hoped to see him to get one signed too..and he replied to me, he said Yup!! 1000 copies to sign of my book! Need a lot of sharpies!LOL He's too funny. 

I was just coming here to share what he said back in reply to my tweet over there however Sylvia beat me to it..It was cool seeing he replied to me too and I wanted to share the excitement.  Only one other time has he replied to me on Twitter and it was a short one on Christmas Day!! Made my Christmas waking up to that reply!!LOL  He's too sweet..

So much good stuff happening right now for MB and us, the fans!!!   I hope he wins the Pro-Am today too!!! Icing on the cake for MB if he does..

Robin in MD :) tickled he tweeted back to me with something to share with you all!!!!! :).

Robin congrats on your tweet reply from Michael!!! Way to go :) I am thinking though....do you all wonder since Michael is pre-signing books that there just might not be too many in person signings? I sure hope his hand still works when he hits the bookstores!!!! LOL This is all so Michael...being everywhere and doing everything at the SAME time!!! My head is spinning trying to keep up with him!!! 

And thanks for all the golf reports Sylvia for we all know how enjoyable that game is to Michael!!! He loves playing golf in California and one day I shall get to that golf course!!!! lol  GOOD LUCK MICHAEL!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I wondered that too about if the signings we know about will be all of em.. I know he's going to get writer's cramp..Like when he singed all those GEMS CD's and they were sent all over...LOL  Plus this time he has the actual signings to do at the stores scheduled..Gotta love him..

MB is in his element on the golf course these days.  So glad to see him having fun doing what he enjoys...(besides his music)!!LOL

Lots of fun coming up for all of us!

Robin in MD:)

Hi everyone. Sylvia, thanks for the gulf updates. :) Also, cool about the books being signed & available to 1,000 people. Yeah, Michael's gonna have writer's cramps. Ouch. Heck, I'll massage those hands. :) I went to the Bob Hope Golf events in 2006-07-08 with my friend & it was a lot of walking which my friend & I made out ok. We went to see MB. I'm not into gulf but still. Thanks for all updates on everything girls. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Awesome Robin getting a tweet from Michael. I saw it. You go girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Oh Robin....he is your tweetie pie today? Bet you jumped up & down:)! You know he knew it was you!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Robin,

That's exciting a personal Tweet from the man! Wow! I think Sylvia and you are the only ones that have have had that happen.  I don't do Twitter, so I don't really understand it, but very happy for you guys both!

Joy

NJ

Sylvia, btw, I have to acknowledge and therefore thank you for keeping us up to date with the golf scores from the Humana Challenge tour! You're doing an excellent job as well with finding and posting all those neat pictures and/or links on your MBATW facebook page! Hugs - Nic :)

Thanks Nic and much appreciated !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service