Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for update Joy and will hold breath until you get back on today !! :)   LOVE the icon  and for Sylvie and Robin CA Joy has put in a picture of a girl lying on a cloud and and she is wearing a red dress with large red hat to match and has a long ponytail and it is the back view of her but in front of her resting on the cloud is a book she is apparently reading......obviously very appropriate for right now for think we are all going up on that cloud to join her soon !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia for describing my cloud picture for Robin & Sylvie. (I forgot!)

Actually I think that pretty much describes us all about now huh?

We are all up on that cloud reading, reading, reading................

Joy

NJ

Hi Joy, wow, thanks for the teaser and I love your icon! XD We'll look forward to your review, don't keep us waiting too long! Take care Joy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC canada

Big smile on my face for you, Joy, and looking forward to the review that accompanies you on this lovely cloud, and photos of course.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you Joy. I just saw Eileen's pics over on FB..Glad you guys got together and had a fun time..MB was smiling alot in the pics too..

I love the book, almost done reading it but had to go to bed..Last section, then I will re-read it again!! I knew alot of the story but not the layers he's revealed underneath things he's talked about in press over the years..It's amazing to me the journey MB's taken and how he never gave up with so many disappointments early on trying to make it music...Wow!!!!!  Love him more as a fan..

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin,

Yes, it was a good time.  Being with and meeting new BB's is what makes it even better! You get to share that excitement then & there with others who love MB like you do.  I have to get reading, I should be able to really get into it on Sunday when I am off work.  Also it's Superbowl Sunday and I am not into the game so I can just read, read, read!

Joy

NJ

;-)

Hi Joy, I hope you'll get a good rest to tell your stories with fully charged batteries LOL. Looking forward, Astrid

Hi Astrid!

Yes, I was tired last night.  It was about a 2 hour ride one way and no that's not to long but I don't like driving when it's on turnpikes and parkways! I had to drive on both, and took a wrong exit somewhere near Newark Airport where it's always crazy busy!  Everyone is driving 80 miles an hour like idiots zooming by.  You can't take 5 seconds to figure out where you are supposed to turn off.  It's very stressful.  I did get a GPS for my car just for this occasion and my next 2 concerts coming up so I got back on track and thank goodness it got me where I needed to go. 

Well, next I write my review or story of the signing!

Joy :)

NJ

Aw! Joy! & everyone, thanks for all descriptions of eye-cons. Also, which concerts are you going to? I'm glad you got a GPS&I can understand how traffic can be stressful. I'm anxiously awaiting your review. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin,

My next two concerts are:

Feb 20 in New Brunswick, NJ

March 2 in Atlantic City, NJ

I am getting lots of MB in a short amount of time! Usually I only get to one show a year. I got first and second row seats and am going with Eileen and Lee.  Fun, fun, fun!!

Joy

NJ

Hey Joy,

Have your book & Sharpie ready, cause this time you Will get it signed....it is gonna happen!

Can't wait to read those reviews....!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Joy,

the same traffic issues here. Every driver's crazy. LOL But since I don't judge myself anymore for being stressed and insecure my stress level fell from 10 to 5. Also, if I think of all the good things that come with being mobile and not being nailed to home, I am so happy for having these opportunities. The more, congrats for your GPS that led you to MB so that you were able to post another great MB adventure. I really enjoyed it and I am so happy that you were able to meet Chiara too. In Stuttgart/Germany, where we met in 2011,  she was with her cude little daughter and we all liked them too. Enjoy your cloud Joy!!! All the best, Astrid.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service