Ok...understand, I don't have confirmation of this but since I've found it on a number of sites...we seem to have the title and release date of Michael's new book:

The Soul of it All: My Life, My Music - release date 11/13/12

Here it is on amazon.com and it is also on itunes for those with ibooks.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Soul-All-Life-Music/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_...

Views: 20806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got some bad news this morning from Amazon because their editions of the audio book have been delayed by their supplier and date of arrival they have now given is 7th March - 15th March......should have stuck with Amazon USA.   Must say though do not believe very good publicity for MB .....know nothing to do with him or his admin but don't believe either happy to hear that one for that is going to be a month after it was released here in the UK surely it should have been ensured that it was here and ready for dispatch when it was released for I was almost on the point of contacting Amazon as it is now past date I was given for delivery.  Only upside is have sales been more than expected and enough copies were not produced because can't quite work out why delay in shipment if they are all sitting there and ready to go out !!   A most disappointed wee Scot !!! :(((((

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend who ain't smiling this morning

Hi Sylvia, I'm sorry to hear that but hopefully it won't be much longer now. At least, it'll give you time to read your large print copy! :D Break a leg sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada 

Sylvia, sorry for the delay for you honey. I know they say patience is a virtue but come on? Well, Sylvie&Sylvia&everyone. Michael finished reading to me&I balled during his song @ the end. Loved it. I can't even begin to explain how I feel about this book. Loved it. Wow! :))))

HeyRobin, I know what you mean girl: Michael read it to me in 2 days and at times, it was like sensory overload... Girl, you know how much I love Michael interviews and this was like an 8 CD long interview! The way Michael talks about music, I just can't help it: I well up...It was wonderful hearing him talk so lovingly about his entire family, playing with his kids and such: I especially loved how he talked about his dad and the way he mimicks him is just so sweet. I had a feeling he'd mimick a few people, even Woody Allen! lol Michael is  very good at expressing his feelings. Didn't you just want to give him a big hug after certain parts? There are just too many interesting parts: I have to re-read it and take notes to talk about it some more. Take good care of yourself Robin and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I just finished reading "The Soul of It All". I was lucky enough to meet MB in Bowling Green KY February 1st  and have my book signed by him. He is such a nice and kind person. This book is very good. It touches your heart in many ways. One minute I was laughing and the next I would be crying.  He talks about his family especially his daughters and grand-daughters and you can tell they mean the world to him.   Since I have two daughters and grandchildren of my own I can relate to his book.  After reading this book, it has inspired me to show more kindness in my life thanks to his words of wisdom.  I hope everyone enjoys this book as much as I did.  Believe me I am not one to read much, but this book was very interesting and kept my attention.

So glad you enjoyed the book Roberta for it is really terrific because there is something darn special in it and as you say is just a little bitty inspirational in the different messages he has managed to wangle in in different parts which certainly contain not bad little philosophies on life and he most assuredly takes you to the "soul of it all"....great book in more ways than one !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Roberta and welcome to the forum. I'm really glad to hear you loved the book so much and it made such an impression on you, I think Michael would love to hear that... May I ask where you bought your book? I'm just wondering, because your comment sounds like the kind that would sell Michael's book on Amazon, I really mean that: I think you should add to the customer reviews . :D I personally enjoyed it for a lot of the same reasons as you did, plus I think the audio version adds so much to the intent of his words. I really think every fan should get the audio, even if they have another version. Well thanks for sharing Roberta and hope you stick around the forum. If you do and need help or directions, let us know. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi, Sylvia and Sylvie Q,  just to let Sylvie Q know,  I bought MB book thru Barnes & Noble at his book signing in Bowling Green KY on February 1st.   I have heard some of the audio version on the internet and it was great.  You mentioned adding my comments to customer reviews.  Please let me know the website to add this to.  I'm a little unfamiliar with which sites to go to at this time.  It was wonderful to hear from both of you.  My daughters and 2 grandchildren came today, Sunday, for lunch and I pulled up MB videos to play for them over the web and they said  oh know "Here we go again".   Hope you had a great weekend!!!

Roberta from KY

I hear ya Roberta, when my daughter comes over and I want her to come see something, she is like...come on mom...I came over to visit you & dad! LMBO! I truly can relate...even though she does Love Michael, too! It's just the fact that I talk about him and everyone on this site, that are my friends & hers...she likes to give me a hard time:)! What part of Ky. are you from? I live in Louisville!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, I live in Morgantown KY (small town) about 18 miles from Bowling Green KY.  My husband has relatives in Louisville.  We are hoping MB will have time for a concert in Bowling Green at the new SKYPAC center there in the future. When I met him in Bowling Green at the book signing he did discuss the possibility of doing a concert if it could be worked out by his promotional staff. Have a good week!

Roberta

Hi again Roberta, this is the site I think you should post on:

http://www.amazon.com/Soul-All-My-Music-Life/dp/1455523658/ref=sr_1...

I do think it's possible to write a customer review on the B&N site also. Just look for the "add customer review" link on Amazon. BTW, I can sympathize about the kids reaction to anything MB-related... Only 2 of my 4 kids enjoy Michael: the other 2 feel like they've been over-saturated... :D Take care Roberta and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi, Sylvie Q thanks for the web address.  It has been a busy start to this week but I will try to get my comments on the customer reviews soon. 

Roberta

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service