Michael will start a promo tour in the UK next week to promote the launch of his album The Very Best of/Gems album to be released in the UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gems-The-Very-Best-Of/dp/B00736E7GW/ref=sr_...

BBC breakfast chat 3/12
The Wright Stuff chat 3/14
This Morning chat & performance 3/15
QVC chat & performance 3/16
Loose Women chat & performance 3/19

Also an appearance in Italy
I think it actually airs 3-23
RAI primetime TV show called LYRICS BOARD

Views: 9257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail, Pilar had a link on FB I think too with his interview, but I didn't see it here unless I missed it. THANKS!!! Such great fun this week seeing all these appearances online!!! Thanks everyone for making it possible for the rest of us to view all of the coverage!!!

Made my week fun!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Thanks for that link Gail and one showing  the chat show is somewhere in the jungle here but I like that link with the two links for the songs alongside each other for you can switch from one to the other instead of having to look for ....pretty nifty !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail...really enjoyed Michael's performance :) It is fun watching Michael beep bopping around and us getting to see his appearances abroad!!! Thanks to all who post for us!!!

Kathy and LAfD Bob

I know I've been enjoying all this MB activity across the pond there. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

Found these three pictures of Michael out at Nokikov Restaurant in London last night, 16th March, and there are another couple on the Getty Images site but MB does not look too happy in them so I am hiding them, mind you he is not smiling in these either but enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter

Thanks Sylvia, always nice to see pics of MB .... perhaps he's trying to decide what to have to eat? ;)     Or, if he's read through all the posts on here, maybe he's in shock trying to keep up! lol   Good to see he's keeping warm though.

Thanks for the link Gail, I'm assuming this works outside the UK, I've been waiting for one that would.

Glad you've enjoyed the week Robin, it has been fun!   A little chaotic at times, but definitely fun :)   I'm amazed at just how much hard work some people have put into keeping everyone updated ... thank you all so much!   Even though I may have thanked some of you already ;)

di xxx

GRAZIE GRAZIE DAVVERO A TUTTI PER LA CONDIVISIONE .

GRANDE GIOIA .CIAO UN ABBRACCIO DALL'ITALIA  CIAO CRISTINA.

Nessun problema a condividere le notizie su MB !! :)    Sono contento che si sta godendo !! :)

English translation:-  No problem to share news about MB !! :)    I'm glad you are enjoying !!! :)

Sylvia.   La tua amica wee Scottish.

Have found this picture of Michael but unfortunately it does not give specific details of where taken other than to say MB out and about in London but it was taken on 17th March, yesterday.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter 

He looks to be in a hurry! Probably getting ready for another interview...or something like that:)! He looks good, doesn't he?

Mary (M&M's)!

The papparazzi can catch someone in the most awkward moments..that's what they then like to share at times.MB was probably just going to and from a building..I guess he's used to it by now but I don't know how celeb's put up with it at times..He seems to handle them well in the vids I've seen on Youtube..Bless him..

Robin in MD :)

I agree with Robin.  I think sometimes if you aren't aware and are just going about your daily things and someone takes a picture it may turn out to look like you are really upset when in truth you were just squinting or something.  I'm sure Michael is a bit tired but some of the other pictures...one of him getting in a car he is smiling and waving...so I think it just has to do when the picture was snapped.  You have to understand he is there to promote a new CD so as much attention (paparazzi included) the better!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service