WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh boy Petra...you just wait!!! Your concert will be out of this world!!! What seats did you get? I am sure you said but I have forgotten. No matter where you are sitting...you will have a GREAT time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

The fun will be great!!! I had hurried up with the tickets! Therefore, 2nd row!!!!

Kathy, nevertheless, this is not so far away from you! Only just 10.000 km of air line (ha, ha)!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Lol...Petra...look out for me..I will be waving...LOL Second row is very nice Petra!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Thanks for the great review! Sounds like a fun-filled evening :)

Lynn

Hi Lynn...thanks...lots of fun as you well know :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

hi Kathy, it may become a bestseller :-) thank you very much for sharing your highlight evening with us! Cheers, Christine

Hi Christine....it was a best seller in my mind ;)  lol  Glad you enjoyed it!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, great review!!  I needed to have a good Bolton adventure right now and you gave it to me, felt like I was there!!  I figured you must have had a cheat list of songs as you never remember the songs in your Bolton fog LOL!!! Enjoyed reading and looking forward to the other concert review...

Kerie

Haha Kerie....you are soooo right!!! I guess someone felt sorry for me and sent a messenger to help me out!! LOL Thanks and glad you enjoyed stop 1 on my Bolton Adventure weekend :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy LAFD, I'm way behind but did you, Tom,& Ashley get to speak with Michael? Cool. I'll read the reviews though I'm not getting current stuff right now. Darn. My brother-in-law said he'd help me when my desktop's up. I haven't received emails since Wednesday. Darn. I'll have to get the profile renewed or something but I sure am enjoying the reading earlier than the 16th, that's for sure everyone. You girls overseas, excuse me but have a kci ass good time, all of you. I want Saturday back again but the memory's there. As I said, I'll try to get the setlist up here as soon as I can. I want to be sure to read all messages. Unfortunately, this profile change thing ain't blind/friendly user&I sure enough ain't no computer savvy that's for sure.

Aw! Kathy! Sorry your cell phone met its demize. Wow! It's hard not communicating as I'm lacking in communication here but it's not as severe as yours was. I've heard of swimming&drowning but a drowning Phone? :))))) I read the review for 4/10's show & awesome. You write so well. I know @ present, I can't read current messages&comments but we're getting there. You girls & everyone overseas enjoy your shows. Be sae in traveling & all. :)))))) Hope to get to read reviews soon.

Hey Kathy, Thanks for another MB Adventure!!! Sounds like everything went perfect!!! Except for your phone....(:

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service