WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone. Robin in MD. Kelly & Cameron are reallly neat. Yeah, I was in the 18th row&these wonderful fans upgraded my ticket. I thought I was in row a-104 but like I said, it was AA-a04. Now. How cool is that. I think I also said I met up with Constance & Carol from CA as well. When I get set up on my email with the profile, will I lost my list of friends & have to start over? Hope not.

Lovely to have you back on Robin R (can't call you Robin CA anymore !!! lol) and glad to hear move went okay and that you are feeling a lot better and as they say moving is one of the most stressful things in life and as stress can give an opening to any bugs going, no wonder you came down with something but do hope it is all getting left behind.

So glad to hear you had such a wonderful time at the concert and too that Kathy and you got up to mischief trying to find Michael but what would a concert be without trying to do that !!!! lol   So happy for you that Michael gave you his guitar pick.....what a beautiful gift to take back to your new house; one of the best house warming gifts ever, I would think !! :)

Take care Robin and thanks so much for coming in with your review.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Robin R, so glad to have you back girl! I’m sure that cold you had was due to stress over your move, but it sounds like you’re doing better now so that’s great.  That’s so cool Kathy described the concert for you! So glad to hear you had such a great time! It must have been so awesome to hear those songs with the live symphony orchestra... I can’t wait to hear the setlist... Oh girl, I’m so happy everything worked out so well, plus the bonus of Michael’s pick! Thanks so much for sharing sweetie, feel free to add if you remember anything special and most of all, welcome back! Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QCCanada xxx

Glad you had such a great time, Robin R.:)). That was very sweet of MB to give you the guitar pick and of the ladies to upgrade your seat for you ;). Soooo good of Kathy R. to help make your entire evening even more special too !!!:).
Glad all went well for you and you were able to talk to Cameron and Kelly too. I hope your cold is better, Robin R., and thanks so much for coming in and sharing your concert with us. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Robin,

Well now that must have been really Fun, chillin' w/Kathy & haven' a Blast w/Michael & the band:)! You forgot to call him THE Babe...That's what you always call him:)! LOL! Glad you had a Great seat & Great time:)! Yippee!!! You ladies enjoy that stay up on Cloud Michael!!!

Good-nite!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

On Tuesday past my first is only 3 weeks away, or 2 weeks next Tuesday, depending how you look at it, 6th May and I cannot wait !!! :)   Me and my wee buggy start on our Bolton Adventure on Monday, 5th May.....Cardiff here we come !!!!!! LOL.

As you say Petra not long ago everything was months away and now only 9 days till your first.....oh wow and I bet the excitement is growing by the hour for it certainly is countdown time for you.  Hope all of us that have got concerts in the next few weeks enjoy the build up to them.....let's all have FUN looking forward !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia you will see, the time up to the concert passes faster than you think! When my tickets have come these were another 5 months up to the event, now these are only 9 days! INCREDIBLY!!!

I am very happy for YOU!!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

The next concert takes MB and band to Heydar Aliyev Center, Baku, Azerbaijan on Saturday, April 19, 2014 

If anyone from this part of the world is on this site and attends, feel free to come in and share with us. We would love to hear from you!!!!Have fun..

I wish MB, band and crew safe travels overseas.

Robin in MD:) 

I wish the same, Robin MD., safe travels to all and I hope we have some good reviews :). Hugs,

Have a fantastic time, Petra, and looking very forward to your review :). Hugs,

Kathy, I may be too late for this but someone told me to put a wet cell phone in a bag of rice&that would help to dry the phone out. I take it you got your phone by now. I may not see any new responses just yet but I'm getting there. It's quite windy here&my cable went out. But, Oh! well! Does anyone out here have centurylink? So far, I'm not @ all impressed? Wait a minute. Asking questions, I may not read responses but it's all good. I'm getting there slowly but surely; just a little slower. That's enough from me right now but see what happens with that rice idea.

Hi Robin R....yes I tried the bowl of rice overnight to no avail :/ But I do have my new phone now :)

See ya...

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service