WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joy B.

Yes I will get lots of pictures for everyone! Thanks for that video, haven't had time to watch it yet. But now I should be able to as I am stuck inside during this major snow storm! We might get a foot or more!

Joy ;)

NJ

"It's a winter wonderland, and the snow is gonna blow, blow, blow....."

Sylvie B. & Robin (CA) I have a pic here of MB

from the Honda commercial where he sings

that song.........

Awesome Joy the picture with MB singing in the Honda commercial about the snow. Be safe.

Hey Joy, Did you get a foot of snow? Dang it I for one am sick of being snowed in!!! I like to keep going, this is slowing Us down...and the BINGO was closed tonight....Grrrr....LOL! I'm glad you girls are going to have another show to attend...can't wait to hear all about it!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,

Looks like a foot or more to me! Got out of work at noon, that's the only good thing about it. But they don't pay us for not being there, so that's really not good. Been home catching up online, emails etc. And of course playing MB as loud as I want as hubby is at the fire house on stand by for the night!

Joy ;)

NJ

I'm sorry Joy, but this is a pretty picture!!! Blame Michael for singing the snow is gonna blow, blow, blow...when you see him this next time:)! LMBO! Wow...that's a lot of snow! Be Careful & have fun listening to Michael:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

So Joy, your hubby works for the fire department. God bless him, girl. All of you be safe. I'm going newest to oldest. I'm @ least 2 weeks behind.

Hi Robin (CA)

Hubby doesn't "work" for the fire department, it's volunteer. He's been a member for 40 years now and still very active. Also the first aid squad, but not as active. He is a retired police detective from our town. 

Joy ;)

NJ

That picture of him in the snow is just hot :)

Hey ladies....are you all taking a second look when the newest Honda commercial comes on? It starts with the same jingle as when MB appeared in the commercials but alas....no Michael!! Bob is used to me yelling out YAY every time MB appeared. Bob gets ready to wince expecting me to yell again...but MB is no longer in the commercials...then we both laugh!!! LOL I MISS the MB Honda commercials!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know huh. I heard the 1st 2 notes on the Honda commercial & jumped. I almost got excited & Joy, Thanks for telling me about your hubby volunteering for the fire department&that he was working on the police force. Wow! I know it's off topic a little. Sorry about that.

Hey Kathy, So do I, and yeah my hubby was the same, we'd have a tv on in another room sometimes and I would hear him singing...and no matter what I would say there's Michael:)! I really enjoyed watching those commercials, too!!!

Never fear though he's going to have his own tv show is what I read:)! That will be FUN to watch, won't it?

Mary (meg's mom)!

One of you girl were speaking bout Michael in the Honda commercial with the snow & his being hot. Oops. MB'S melting the snow with his hotness. :))))) is there such a word as hotness? No, I doubt it & if not, I created it. I say Boltonizing all the time & now he says it. Not from me, no doubt but I love it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service