WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This was a brand new venue in June 2012 when he played there last and that 1 time is the only time I've been there.. They didn't care that time..I hope things have not changed but it's a tall stage, wear heals!!LOL

We will see you all down at the seats I'm sure with so many of us in the front row.

Robin in MD:)

As I say....Bolton Fans are always prepared!!! Have fun ladies!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Joy, As for me & Meg. I have a confession....we don't sit down...we can't! It makes Us in a Bad mood...so whenever she stands up I sit on the back of my chair:)! I'm tall...she's short!

Mary (meg's mom)!

PS...You know we got hissed, but we couldn't get to the aisle or anything, so up we went:)! LMBO! Michael had fun with Meg!

So happy for you ladies, Joy, and I know all of you attending are going to have a great time.  Fantastic you all have front row seats.....have a wonderful time ;)))   Hugs,

Kathy T.  :)

Thanks Kathy T. and everyone for the good wishes, I know it will be great! But it seems so far away!

Joy ;)

NJ

I know it does, Joy, but it is such great fun you have to look forward to and it will be here before you know it. I saw about the foot of snow...ouch...stay warm and have some hot chocolate along with MB :)). Everyone up that way stay safe and warm!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

We are getting the snow too, about 8 inches here so far and another inch or so till it ends but the temps are going to be horrid, wind chills below zero overnight and tomorrow a.m. and this snow will drift. I don't know about work tomorrow..UGH. Stay safe Joy you all are getting it too.

Robin in MD :)

Stay safe Robin MD.....I hope your employer tells you to be safe and stay home too!!! Seriously...this does sound very bad so be very careful, girl. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

All of you be safe. We need rain & we need it bad here.

SUPER Joy!!! Way to go ladies!! You ALL have a wonderful time :)))  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm glad about the Bethlehem concert. I try to get up to the stage as much as I can. Have done it alone with help along the way. Love being up @ the stage. /Welcome to all new members. A lot of folks are going to the show in Bethlehem. I wish I could afford to go but.....I'll enjoy the reviews just as much @ that show & others.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/michael-bolton-adds-s...

28 January 2014

Grammy Award-winning artist Michael Bolton has added a second show to his Dublin schedule this summer.

As tickets for the multi-platinum selling singer’s first concert have sold out, Bolton will now play a second night at the Olympia Theatre on Tuesday, May 27.

Tickets are priced at€65.45 and are on sale now from Ticketmaster outlets nationwide.

The singer’s concert dates coincide with the release of his newest CD ‘Ain’t No Mountain High Enough’ on May 2.

The singer appeared on The Late Late Show last week where fans joined him on stage for a karaoke session. 

Petra Christine (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service