WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that information Petra and wonderful news about show on 26th being a sell out considering tickets only went on sale at 9.00 this morning  but  Michael did mention  chance of second show in one of the interviews he gave.....wonderful news for the Irish fans !!! :)

Sylvia      Your wee Scottish friend

We see him only a few days later here in PA. Not much of a break for MB and band and crew. Whew!!! I am glad for the fans in Ireland.

Robin in MD :)
Thanks Petra and I am happy for the fans in Ireland and that MB sold out on the first concert....love the photo. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Thank you Robin for made this Forum,very nice to hear stories about MB fans here,who so lucky to saw his concert, I have never been to see his concert before and it's my big dream that I would love to see him in concert one day in my life,
and now I got some chance that I will go to England on holiday in May,so I will have a chance to see him in Liverpool on May 10, really excited about this,can't wait:))!!
Hugs,thida from Thailand.:))

Hope everything goes well for your visit to UK Thida and for your FIRST MICHAEL BOLTON concert.....have nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN !!! :)    Remember, you have to come back onto this thread and tell us ALL about it !!! :) 

Have a super time Thida !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

So glad for you Thida..You will have a wonderful time at your concert and I am looking forward to reading a fun review from you aftewards!! That is wonderful!!!!!!!!  This thread is alot of fun due to all the fans that contribute. I just kind keep it moving along from time to time.. it's all of you that make it alot of fun...and I am anticipating here soon with concerts coming up it will start getting very busy!!LOL

Congrats on your concert Thida!!!

So glad you finally get to see & hear Michael in concert Thida, now you will have a great review to add with the rest of Us!!!

Bet you are doing a happy dance:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Awesome for you Thida. I'm glad you're able to see Michael in Liverpool.

Have picked up below link on Twitter and it is for the chance to win 4 VIP tickets to the Bergen PAC, Englewood, New Jersey, show on 19th February and thought for interest would bring over in case anyone looking in wants to enter.

https://www.facebook.com/nvebank?sk=app_239987169441481&app_dat...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey all, It won't be long now till MB's tour begins in the USA this coming Saturday in RI.. Hopefully Mother Nature will calm down by then and stop with all the snow storms.. We are getting snow here again today..I'm looking forward to some fun reviews!!!!

Hey Robin,  I'm SO nervous because of the concert on Saturday and weather forecast for the weekend.  It's snowing here today and we're getting 2 more storms, one on Wednesday and then another on either Saturday or Sunday.  I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it doesn't snow until Sunday.  I've had my tickets for Saturday's concert since last summer, I'll be crushed if it doesn't happen or we can't get there.  Are you going?

Diane :)

Hey Diane, Oh no I'm not coming up there but I just saw a forecast saying weather Sunday night into Monday..Not much for Saturday so I hope that holds for you.. My shows don't start till later in the month but I am concerned overall for all the shows.  We've had all these storms one after the other lately up and down the Northeast...

Keeping fingers cross for you and everyone going!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service